beniflas

Easy Like Sunday morning desert ride

Went out to Superstition for an early morning ride on Sunday. My brother got off work at 6am, I had picked up his bike the night before and met him out in desert a little after 6. We were on the bikes by 630 and back home by 9. Heard a couple other bikes running around and 2 guys in a Rzr were heading out when we got back to truck. Pretty much had the whole sandbox to ourselves.

This was about 15 minutes after sunrise.

20150712_060304_zps7xmzwqdy.jpg

Thanks, I wish I could get better footage but my brother is just a bit faster than me....gets outta camera range quicker.

Ride was only 35 miles because of the heat, still better than sleeping in though.

Nice. If you think of it, give me a shout next time you do an early run and I'll head out and join you guys. The vid looked like it was a little drier than last time we were there!

Nice. If you think of it, give me a shout next time you do an early run and I'll head out and join you guys. The vid looked like it was a little drier than last time we were there!

I'll make sure to give you a heads-up next time. Yeah, the dirt was a little drier....used a duster for post-ride cleanup instead of a pressure washer!

hello from fellow IV rider! Ive been goin after work at around 630-7pm and ride to sunset. Morning is waaay cooler.

hello from fellow IV rider! Ive been goin after work at around 630-7pm and ride to sunset. Morning is waaay cooler.

Howdy neighbor! I've been trying to do a evening/night ride but haven't had time since I mostly work evenings.