Joliet

Anyone here install security systems

Our house was broken into, and I am looking at getting a couple of security systems installed.

Anyone here in the business, or have any good contacts? Cell, 760-224-1808, or PM me.

Thanks, Ken

that must be a terrible feeling... I hope nobody was home, at least! :ph34r:

I have had several vehicles stolen and broken into (WTF is wrong with people?!?!?!?) but luckily, never my house.

I had just returned home from a week long camping trip once, and emptied ALL my duffels/food bags all over the ground. I then headed out to grab a bite, put the dogs outside, locked the door and set the alarm.

As I'm coming home from eating, I see a couple of cops approaching my front door , so I ask whats going on? "Alarm went off, and the alarm company called us"

I unlock the front door, and look in, and they pull me back, and draw their weapons... "You've been ransacked!"

not only was my stuff all over the place, my two huge dogs broke in through the back door, and got in the food I had left all over... the place looked like a tornado hit.... THEN, my dogs saw the cops and went after THEM, so NOW I'm thinking they're going to shoot my dogs!

That was a stressful day... Good luck Ken, and I hope everything can be replaced and your family can feel safe in your home

oh yeah... F thieves :angry2:

Bastards! Cant help with security. Let me know if there is something I can help you with.

No one was home, and most everything can be replaced. Still have a door being held shut with a 2 x 6 wedged under the handle. The door jamb is blown out and the door split apart. It is the solid fire rated door between the garage and the house. Having a hard time finding a replacement 27" x 80" door (any ideas). Would love to find a sturdy steel door replacement.

Guess I am a little overdue for a good security system for the house and probably better do the shop also(better late than never). It is a shame that we even have to waste our time and money because of scumbags. Be it the justice system, Karma, or hell, I am sure there will be some justice coming their way. Just glad the family and animals are all safe.

That stinks Ken. Sorry you had that happen to you. You might consider getting an aggressive breed dog. German Shepard or belgian dog, Queensland heeler etc that wont hesitate to rip a burgler to pieces.

While I don't think a dog is a foolproof answer, I've always had big dogs, and never been burgled...

unfortunately, I've lost couches, oriental rugs, furniture and appliances to the big dogs, so..... :heh:

While I don't think a dog is a foolproof answer, I've always had big dogs, and never been burgled...

unfortunately, I've lost couches, oriental rugs, furniture and appliances to the big dogs, so..... :heh:

Appliances??? That's one tough dog that ate your fridge, or microwave!!

Do I have to fill in ALL the blanks?

You opened this line of inquiry, counselor.

I'd like a security system installed, as well. But one that isn't monitored. Perhaps one that just makes noise or dials my phone. I had that set-up in a previous house and liked it.

Anyone know of an alarm and an installer that would fit that bill?

Hey Ken sorry to here about the incident. I can help you with the security and camera system. Lets talk tomorrow.

Ty 858.245.0515