Crawdaddy

Long days = Two'fer Tuesdays (two wheels, two trails, two brews, one sunset)

Anyone riding Tues 23d 7pm Packards?

Sure, book it, see ya there :good::drinks:

This post is a reminder for The Oracle that Tuesday is TOMORROW.......b*tch.....

I think I'm getting a bikini wax tomorrow.... :big_boss:

If you happen to see any numbskulls building a fire up there, tell them to knock it off. When we were up there Sunday morning, Travis noticed there was a log smoldering. Some idiot(s) build a campfire but didn't put it out. Why they felt needed a campfire during that heat baffles me.

Oh, and watch out for fools driving up too fast in trucks (with a goofball standing up in the bed holding on to reigns like he was in a chariot).

This post is a reminder for The Oracle that Tuesday is TOMORROW.......b*tch.....

I think I'm getting a bikini wax tomorrow.... :big_boss:

THAT is a visual I did not need or want :dead::dead::dead:

Hobie mounted a fresh Trials Tire on the back of my 350 last night.......I'm all set for tonight/Big Bear this coming weekend.

Again...........

Hobie and I will be rolling away from Packard's at 7pm.......not 7:01.......7:00

I blame my father........it's the way I was raised.......one of his favorite sayings, "if you're on time you're late"

55DCCFE8-C23A-45E8-9737-E033559E46A2_zps

6 amigos last night in hero dirt after the afternoon rain.......good times

1E880FC2-3C5C-46BD-857F-31D6E1923111_zps

A593F13C-66DB-4E37-BFE8-A84C90F30ABD_zps

The full moon was an added bonus.......especially for Craig since his headlight wasn't working :ohno02::axehead::heh::smile_anim:

5AE94D46-6A0C-4546-857C-C2BF82BF7162_zps

Nice Beer Cooler

1E880FC2-3C5C-46BD-857F-31D6E1923111_zps

+1 :lmaosmiley:

[The full moon was an added bonus.......especially for Craig since his headlight wasn't working ]

Craig, I got a cure for that now. Checked these out last nite on Bear Valley Rd., no headlght, no probemo. Not total flame throwers, but they get a nice hot spot out there around a 100' or so. It's a DYI, but for under $50, I'm happy.

Small puddle's on BV last nite. Tacky, little slop, great conditions. May not stay that way after this afternoon.

post-15028-0-07571200-1435767247_thumb.j

post-15028-0-45978600-1435767327_thumb.j

I'd like to make a run over to have a cold one across Boulder Crk./Eagle Peak Rd. one of these Tuesdays evenings.

Again today Craig?

i wish i have the kids today wife just started her new job to day and she wont be home till 7pm.maybe Friday or thursday. i have friday off.i am going to check out the bike today or tomorrow and see whats up with the light.

[The full moon was an added bonus.......especially for Craig since his headlight wasn't working ]

Craig, I got a cure for that now. Checked these out last nite on Bear Valley Rd., no headlght, no probemo. Not total flame throwers, but they get a nice hot spot out there around a 100' or so. It's a DYI, but for under $50, I'm happy.

Small puddle's on BV last nite. Tacky, little slop, great conditions. May not stay that way after this afternoon.

attachicon.gifhelmet_lite2.jpg

attachicon.gifhelmet_lite1.jpg

I'd like to make a run over to have a cold one across Boulder Crk./Eagle Peak Rd. one of these Tuesdays evenings.

man i shure would love a set of those lights.i would be up to meet u there for a beer some time let me know.

Dude you can borrow my cyclops anytime. Just need to fix some Velcro to your helmet.

man i shure would love a set of those lights.i would be up to meet u there for a beer some time let me know.

I'll send you a parts list. It sounds like you'll be needing them. Nights will be the only time you have to ride. Now that I'm a little better equipped for night riding, I'm going to make a run over there soon for a beer with yawl. I might need you to meet me to show me the way to the overlook.

I'll send you a parts list. It sounds like you'll be needing them. Nights will be the only time you have to ride. Now that I'm a little better equipped for night riding, I'm going to make a run over there soon for a beer with yawl. I might need you to meet me to show me the way to the overlook.

ANY TIME BOB.just let me know.still trying to get my light working!i need to dig in and spend some time and find whats going on.the lights turns on and then it will fad and then come back on when it feels like.if any body has any idea let me know.i have looked for lose wires.if u have a 650R and u have had this happen are think u know please say something.i think it might be a regulator but have not tested..

Dude you can borrow my cyclops anytime. Just need to fix some Velcro to your helmet.

i think i will take u up on that when i go get bob.if u want to go let me know or i will let u know when i go get him,if any body else wants to go chime in.

Ditto :withstupid:

Quick question. I've got a RTW rider stopping in for two nights while he preps for crossing into Mexico. Been meaning to make one of these rides. Right now I have a meet setup for Alpine Brewery tomorrow at 1830 BUT no one has said they'll stop by yet. So I'm thinking this might be a good ride to take him to if anyone would be interested in giving him pointers on crossing at Tecate/and Baja in general. If yall are up for it anyway. If not we'll just ride into Alpine.

http://dualsport-sd.com/forums/index.php?/topic/20339-rtw-adver-stopping-in-for-a-few-nights/

More pics from last week - good times! Full moonrise in the east - sunset in the west. And the thunderstorm from earlier in the day made for PERFECT dirt.

post-15780-0-38170700-1436208175_thumb.j

post-15780-0-87244200-1436208176_thumb.j

post-15780-0-03346800-1436208178_thumb.j

post-15780-0-72926200-1436208179_thumb.j

post-15780-0-01852400-1436208181_thumb.j

Going all the way to the top tomorrow or just the lower lookout? When I camp up there I hike to he Forest Service repeater at the very top and sit on it and watch the sun go down.

Going all the way to the top tomorrow or just the lower lookout? When I camp up there I hike to he Forest Service repeater at the very top and sit on it and watch the sun go down.

I don't really care.......I'm just taking a spin/having a beer.....I usually stop prior to the top because it's a direct view/line for the sunset

can't make it this week - catch you guys next week

have tentative business flight tomorrow EARLY but looks like it might be canceled...should know by 4pm. If it's cancelled, I'm in again otherwise catch you next time! Will repost here before depature.