Crawdaddy

Long days = Two'fer Tuesdays (two wheels, two trails, two brews, one sunset)

On 7/9/2018 at 8:08 AM, paulmbowers said:

We accept your choices. 

:heh:

On 7/9/2018 at 8:22 AM, Crawdaddy said:

Yeah, 50/50 :thumbsup_anim:

On 7/9/2018 at 9:14 AM, Dress4Less said:

Is that beer half full, or half empty? :drinks:

I'm a cynical pessimist... half empty....but if you are going, I might improve my likelihood of going to 51/49.

5 hours ago, Bp619 said:

I'm in make that 52/48 LB

I would like to see you. Ok, 52/48.

so what is the meeting time?  I need to see if I can arrange my time with work

2 hours ago, Pokey151 said:

so what is the meeting time?  I need to see if I can arrange my time with work

Yup ditto for meetup time at Packard u locals think? Looks like Sunday almost 8pm so maybe 645ish?

15 hours ago, Bp619 said:

Yup ditto for meetup time at Packard u locals think? Looks like Sunday almost 8pm so maybe 645ish?

Sounds about right........I'll leave my house at 6:30 and blow by there around that time......if no one is there just roll up to the spot.......

Remember the first rule........

Looks pretty good for me, in town changing tires on the car, need to stop off and grap a sparkplug for the bike and change the netting. My exc is running rich, with this temp it will be really low on power 

Too stinking hot today, but next Tuesday looks much more "temperature compliant"..........almost summer solstice so the sun won't be setting until ~8pm next week.......which allows you to have dinner with the family AND still work a hall pass for a short evening ride........

I'll be at "the spot" around 7:30pm on Tuesday the 18th.......back down the hill/home by 9pm (Ramona locals)

New here? - Read through the thread to learn the location and uncover the first rule of "2fer Tuesday" ^_^:drinks:

• Like 2

I should be able to switch my work schedule next week.  I need to take my bike out.

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 9:22 AM, Crawdaddy said:

Too stinking hot today, but next Tuesday looks much more "temperature compliant"..........almost summer solstice so the sun won't be setting until ~8pm next week.......which allows you to have dinner with the family AND still work a hall pass for a short evening ride........

I'll be at "the spot" around 7:30pm on Tuesday the 18th.......back down the hill/home by 9pm (Ramona locals)

New here? - Read through the thread to learn the location and uncover the first rule of "2fer Tuesday" ^_^:drinks:

See ya up there TONIGHT......

• Haha 1

I wont make it tonight.  My dog passed away late fathers day and we are just devastated.  

7 minutes ago, Pokey151 said:

I wont make it tonight.  My dog passed away late fathers day and we are just devastated.  

Sorry for your loss.  

1 hour ago, Pokey151 said:

Oh no, sorry to hear...it's tough losing them.

As fat as a two fer up there, I'd love to...but damn, that traffic to Ramona from SD is bad...I'll have to skip it.

2 hours ago, Pokey151 said:

Never an easy situation to deal with.......my thoughts are with you and your family.....

Hey Crawdaddy, how is the traffic to Ramona around 6pm...I heard it got better with the new lanes near Dye Rd. 

I've never found to be too bad.  But I always prefer to go up on the early side of 4pm to get ahead of some of it.

42 minutes ago, KTMrad said:

Hey Crawdaddy, how is the traffic to Ramona around 6pm...I heard it got better with the new lanes near Dye Rd. 

I roll the same Kelly, generally up the hill before 5......the widening of 67 a few years ago had to help that choke point by Mt. Woodson.....

Randy, it's much better now. Generally pretty clear at 6. 4:30 to 5:30 is the worst of it. 

I am up on the gate after the split, here it ends for me. Big gate is closed. 

20190618_182024.jpg

20190618_181611.jpg