Crawdaddy

Long days = Two'fer Tuesdays (two wheels, two trails, two brews, one sunset)

Heres black mountain truck trail dead ends at the top. Bob if you end up going tonight I would be willing to meet you by your house and we can ride over there and I can lead you in from ramona.if you still have y number Call or text if you want to meet up

Cleveland National Forest

http://goo.gl/maps/HUDEf

Looking at that link, the approximate location of the spot I generally stop at is (33.158873, -116.820153)........(big sweeping right turn before the sharp right turn)

Both of my dualsports are healthy/happy.........I'll be there tomorrow......"rolling" from Packard's at 6:45........otherwise see ya at the viewpoint.......see post above for location.....

Both of my dualsports are healthy/happy.........I'll be there tomorrow......"rolling" from Packard's at 6:45........otherwise see ya at the viewpoint.......see post above for location.....

I'm OUT tonight.......sorry........

....... :tired:

I'm OUT tonight.......sorry........

....... :tired:

Sometimes life gets in the way......

I'll be driving by Packards about 6:55 (so much for being early) and can take anyone up if your there. Otherwise, will see you at the top.

It's pouring in downtown SD. If the rain makes it up to Ramona riding should be awesome tonight!

I'm out. Back still jacked. Week 3 of healing. Riding is more fun than healing (just an FYI for those who might wonder).

In order of immediate pain relief during rehab - listed from least to greatest:

1. Chiro

2. Massage

3. Ice

4. PERCOCET

I'm planning on heading up tomorrow night......sunset is at ~7:15.......I'll be rolling past Packard's at 6:30.......see ya there or at the view spot.......

Anyone ridin tomorrow sept8?

Pretty toasty today.....let me see how my day goes......I can probably swing it........sunset is at ~7pm........I'll be "rolling" by Packard's at 6:15......otherwise see ya at the lookout spot.......