Crawdaddy

Long days = Two'fer Tuesdays (two wheels, two trails, two brews, one sunset)

See ya up there ryan. I'm gonna ride from japatul over to boulder creek to Santa ysabel into black mountain if anyone wants to join

Way too much slab for only a couple miles of dirt especially on a 350

Not gonna make this one either :( Family in town and some tuna is gonna die :)

See ya up there ryan. I'm gonna ride from japatul over to boulder creek to Santa ysabel into black mountain if anyone wants to join

What time are gonna head out, I wouldn't mind joining.

I have so wanted to make this two for Tuesday's ride. It all started out great. I talked to BP619 about riding with him and Skeelo221but I wanted to leave a little earlier. I rode Japitul Valley rd. up to Descanso, stopped at Perkins and filled the tank. I texted the family to let them know which way I was riding. Headed out Boulder Creek rd. and before I got to the dirt Brian and Jacob came up from behind. I met back up with them at Cedar Peak TT. They're a lot faster than me. They rode ahead, but made sure I was still on two wheels ( much appreciated ).

post-15899-0-29703900-1439362163_thumb.j

post-15899-0-29606600-1439362574.jpgpost-15899-0-28521600-1439362636_thumb.j

All was good. Up Eagle Peak rd. we went.

And then the reason we didn't make it to see the sunset, with whom ever else was there.

post-15899-0-12542600-1439362921_thumb.j

Brian, you better explain! ?

Wow Brian nice find! But you missed out watching the sunset with a bunch of dudes...

I was out of town on business yesterday so I was unable to attend.......planning on a "2fer Wednesday" ride tonight.........picked up my 300XCW from Spaugh on Monday and I want to do an easy shake out/break-in ride (new top end/fresh suspension fluids - thanks Brad :good: )

Hobiee and I will be ROLLING from Packard's at 6:45 tonight......

300XCW.jpg

....just follow the smell of two stroke oil burning....ding, ding, ding, diiiiiing

Wow what an adventure last night cut across ceder creek from boulder to eagle, about 1 mile up eagle peak rd there was 2 girls and 1 guy walking down flagging us. I made a sweet little slide rear brake skid and crashed turned around and they were crazy lost. They came from devils punch bowl so by now we're about 7 miles north of it. They didn't know what freeway they came out since there's 2 parking spots one in ramona and one in Julian I was trying to figure out where they had parked. About 20 minutes later they were just going to continue to walk south to find their car with 1 hour of liht left. Finally I figured out they were parked on ramona side and there was no way they could make the hike back so we loaded all 3 of them on our bikes and took them about 8 miles up to pine hills lodge so they had cell reception and a refreshed point to get a ridge. All 3 of us were so dumbfounded that they had no idea what freeway they came in on or even if they were parked on a dirt road or a residential street, what's wrong with this generation, I guarantee if we didn't give them a ride and let them keep walking they would have been on the news.

I was out of town on business yesterday so I was unable to attend.......planning on a "2fer Wednesday" ride tonight.........picked up my 300XCW from Spaugh on Monday and I want to do an easy shake out/break-in ride (new top end/fresh suspension fluids - thanks Brad :good: )

300XCW.jpg

...whoa...what's going on here? :confused: That bike is WAY too clean to be a Crawdaddy bike :lmaosmiley: ...aka: Cleandaddy

300XCW.jpg

...whoa...what's going on here? :confused: That bike is WAY too clean to be a Crawdaddy bike :lmaosmiley: ...aka: Cleandaddy

LMAO...Spaugh obviously includes a free wash with bike service because we KNOW Cdaddy didn't wash it...

Bummer Hobbie didn't make it. My dad is in town so I'm busy with family stuff.

Won (one) for Wednesday.......b*tches

51F3499C-AFE8-4E42-BC81-5C06974544F8_zps

Won... :thumbsup_anim:...derful...glad you got out there!

How bout four for Friday?

My drinking friends have a riding problem..lol