350thumper

Sun Jun/14 -Noob- Dualsport Ride..

Lurking. Will be on a big bike for this ride, although an "adventurised" KTM 625sxc may be joining the stable soon :). I've got a ham radio setup on the bike/helmet and can help with comms if needed.

Same as Todd and Arnie.

CiD

Same as Todd and Arnie and Chris.

I guess I'll tag along- one of my favorite routes too. Would be good to see all the new and old faces!

Same as Todd and Arnie.

CiD

Same as Todd and Arnie and Chris.

same as paul and todd and arnie and chris.

Unless something unforeseen pops up I'll be attending this ride. I'm really looking forward to meeting and riding with SDAR folks.

Nick

I'm 90% in. Working very late Saturday night. But I'm excited 'bout this ride.

Dennis. (Formerly Doctor Z)

How convenient finishing up near Alpine Brewery...I'm 90% in on the big bike. Can help with sweep and will bring a radio.

I may ride the VStrom.....directly to the brewery.....noonish?

How convenient finishing up near Alpine Brewery...I'm 90% in on the big bike. Can help with sweep and will bring a radio.

Oh, shall we order for you and have have it waiting, Princess?

Oh, shall we order for you and have have it waiting, Princess?

I may spin up to Julian for breakfast then cut across 79 to Alpine.....if so, you'll only need to have a beer waiting :coolio::smile_anim:

Strong possibility of finally joining up with you guys for a ride - Was already planning on riding out that way on Sunday and it would be fun to join the group. I will be on my Tiger and one other bud on a KTM1190.

Tim

Strong possibility of finally joining up with you guys for a ride - Was already planning on riding out that way on Sunday and it would be fun to join the group. I will be on my Tiger and one other bud on a KTM1190.

Tim

Been looking at both of those bikes...made the mistake of riding the 1190 for a bit last WARPED rally. My gosh is that a great bike-the owner had different things to say about my Vstrom as he was riding it, LOL. Haven't had the pleasure of riding the Tiger yet, but heard good things.

I will see if I can make it. GS1150 ADV with new tires.

Miriam- get over yourself...crawdaddy may be there too...I have a selfie of him somewhere

SDAR: Where I get to be the prettiest bitch on the ride!! Savoring.... :smile_anim:

Even if Tom's "wife" shows up. :lmaosmiley:

Hrmm, shock came for the 650 so I might be able to ride that down and go with.

If ride starts at 9am, does that mean stands up at 9am or is that rough meeting time?

Matt

SDAR: Where I get to be the prettiest bitch on the ride!! Savoring.... :smile_anim:

Thank you, Trophy

Bikeslut, I posted before I realized Crawdaddy was actually coming; and now that PMB is in I reckon I'm out the "Big Boob" award too :heh:

If ride starts at 9am, does that mean stands up at 9am or is that rough meeting time?

Matt

9@ the culdesac have your bike off the truck and your gear on.

Thank you, Trophy

Bikeslut, I posted before I realized Crawdaddy was actually coming; and now that PMB is in I reckon I'm out the "Big Boob" award too :heh:

Maybe we should have a wet tee shirt contest at the end of the ride at Alpine brewery?

Thank you, Trophy

Maybe we should have a wet tee shirt contest at the end of the ride at Alpine brewery?

Ok! I'll be judge!! :upsidedown:

Sure seems like a lively bunch going. I will be out of town so I will have to just be envious. Nice to see so many of new people excited to go and take advantage of the awesome DS veterans we have. Great Group!

Miriam- get over yourself...crawdaddy may be there too...I have a selfie of him somewhere

I won't be at the Cul de Sac at 9am.......I *might* swing by the brewery on the VStrom around noonish(?)........I'm assuming the planned ride/route is no more than a couple/three hours?

I won't be at the Cul de Sac at 9am.......I *might* swing by the brewery on the VStrom around noonish(?)........I'm assuming the planned ride/route is no more than a couple/three hours?

Hot damn I'm back on top!!