I picked up a pair of KLIM Dakar pants. They were double the price of my Shift Recon offroad pants, but double the pants.

• Leather heat/abrasion patch on both legs runs all the way down to the cuff (My Shift pants melted at the cuff)
  • Leg cuff has a velcro adjustment so you can tighten it around your boot (they have in the boot style too)
  • Armor pockets on the knees and hip (armor not supplied)
  • Flexy knee design
  • Cargo pockets on both legs (If they pleated these they could make them bigger/more useful, but they hold the essentials)
  • Zip open venting on both legs
  • reflective bits here and there
  • water resistant, but not water proof.

Big thumbs up on these!

post-15604-0-90001300-1431197756.jpg

Revzilla review

Have a pair love them watch out for that leather patch on calf not as tough as you would think and klim can't repair it if it needs any. Besides that love them

$209.00 on Amazon. Same at Revzilla.

209 at atomic moto. Free shipping. Support those guys,,, there awesome. Watch for sales there too. I think I paid $129 for mine a few years ago.

Veys has and or had some on clearance for $45.00. Blake and I picked up a pair. I know they had a few left last week.

I bought 2 pair 3 years ago and the first pair is still perfect with lots of rides, I have a lifetime supply.

Veys has and or had some on clearance for $45.00. Blake and I picked up a pair. I know they had a few left last week.

El Cajon or Lemon Grove?

Along those lines, anyone attending the Klim presentation at BMW?

Looks interesting.

The Big question,, Is it Klim or

Kl-I-m??

Its Klim like climb. One call to their corporate offices will clear that up.

Concur. I believe the dash over the I in the logo denotes a long I. Like the lime in my beer.

I've owned both the Klim Dakar and Mojave pants and far prefer the Mojave design over the Dakar in our climate. The Mojave is of equal quality, fit, and durability, but provides far more airflow for days above 60 degrees. I did wear my Dakar pants in the rain on the way to Baja on Friday, but once the weather dried out and warmed up I was missing my Mojave pants. Klim makes the Mojave in ITB and OTB versions. Price is ~$10 less than Dakar.

http://www.klim.com/Mojave-Pant-3143-002.html#56868

I've owned both the Klim Dakar and Mojave pants and far prefer the Mojave design over the Dakar in our climate. The Mojave is of equal quality, fit, and durability, but provides far more airflow for days above 60 degrees. I did wear my Dakar pants in the rain on the way to Baja on Friday, but once the weather dried out and warmed up I was missing my Mojave pants. Klim makes the Mojave in ITB and OTB versions. Price is ~$10 less than Dakar.

http://www.klim.com/Mojave-Pant-3143-002.html#56868

Same here, I have Mojaves and Adventure Rally pants. The Mojave is amazing in hot weather. Like wearing shorts and chaps. :)

I have these, last gen. I think I paid $109 on closeout. http://www.klim.com/Mojave-Pant-3143-000.html#56790

Veys in El Cajon had the ones in clearance. Only some left over Baja models were $45 that I saw, but they had a few mojaves and dakars for $89 and up. I got another pair of Mojave ITB for $89.

I want one of the Klim jackets - sweet equipment. I just watched the Amgen tour come thru town and all the photographers, marshalls etc were on BMWs (at least 25 big bikes) and they all were outfitted with Klim, must be nice.

Unc C.

The jackets are really nice, but super expensive.

Keep your eyes peeled on advrider flea market. I got my badlands shipped for half of new.