Sign in to follow this  
outlaws

What to do with lost/abandoned puppies

i came across 3 puppies on the side of a road yesterday 5/2, they looked like they were abandoned waiting for their owner to come back.

s4sdXQYl.jpg

eBA1890l.jpg

they were right across from this body of water, i would've passed them if i wasn't stopped to take a pic of this lake

N 33 36.131,W 116 44.465

VHrljNxl.jpg

does anyone live closer want to check on them again and check the neighbours or put them in a shelter? it's too late for me to go back now its a 2 hour drive it'll be night time and i got work next week

Thats terrible that someone would dump them out there. Anyone up for a search?

The coordinates are up in Anza. If you let the local Sheriff know they might go out and look for them.

Dang it.....I'm a big softy when it comes to dogs. I think I'll stop by there on my way to Palm Desert today. They could be tough to catch out there in the open. They are not going to last long out there with all the coyotes around, I take it there was no sign of a mom ?

They were definitely just sitting there not roaming around just waiting in the shade I bet if you brought food they would come to you. I did not see anyone near them or signs of bigger dogs just them 3. I did see them on Sat so it's pushing over 2 days although they looked well fed so they are likely to survive this long if they are still alive out there but might require some searching.

Hope you find them HotRod82. If I lived closer I would be out there looking also. GET THEM! Please,

I went out this morning and searched around but could not find them. Walked around the lake and reeds then searched the open meadow with surrounding hills. Nothing. I drove down the roads for a couple miles thinking they might of followed it. When I got back HotRod82 (Rodney) had shown up so we hung out for a while but there were no signs. We think that maybe a passing car picked them up. We did see several vehicles go buy while we were there. We tried. Thanks for coming out Rodney.

Thanks for taking the time to do so. Knowing cars are passing by there is a good chance they were indeed picked up or returned to someone's house, it is on the outskirts of a neighborhood after all. Thanks guys