Sign in to follow this  
Afry

Kenny Roberts - TZ750 - mile dirt oval

Kenny brought back the beast back to Indy in 2009 - this is the bike he said he didn't get paid enough to ride!

AMA outlawed it soon after.

For you youngsters:

In a 13-year professional racing career, Roberts won two Grand National Championships and three 500 cc world championships including 32 Grand Nationals and 24 Grand Prix road races. He also won the Daytona 200 three times and was a six-time winner of the Laguna Seca 200. He was the second AMA rider to accomplish the Grand Slam of winning all five events of the Grand National Championship.

Can't go wrong with a Yellow and Black Yamaha!

Still though, I must ask.. with all this circle spinning "dirt tracking" stuff, what ever happened to Baja Arnie??

Can't go wrong with a Yellow and Black Yamaha!

Still though, I must ask.. with all this circle spinning "dirt tracking" stuff, what ever happened to Baja Arnie??

Still in the loop! Was supposed to go last weekend but I have an issue with a nutsert on the lower subframe connection that needs some welding and machining and had to bail last minute. Todd Whiteside, Big Todd, Desert Racin and Aram from Solomoto had a blast at Cal's and HP Ranch without me :(