ericp

Baja- Beers, Banditos, BigFoot and Blown tires.

Sorry for the late RR, as this ride took place April 10.

Anyways, as usual this was Baja-Bruce's Baja concoction of Blistering Baja fun with two noobs to join our group of Baja lovin Banditos!!!

Meet the noobs.....

Introducing, Dave...

post-15192-0-25033900-1430145980_thumb.j

And Rod.....

post-15192-0-25607800-1430146170_thumb.j

These brave men overcame all the negative Baja slander from the community, risked their lives for fun, Inorder to have the best ride experience ever.....BAJA.

As usual we met at the boarder of tecate. Rod came from Costa Mesa and was on time!! This was not the case for Baja Bruce, for Bruce was LATE!

post-15192-0-40839300-1430146473_thumb.j

More to come soon. Technical difficulties have surfaced. Android phones are not very compatible with Macs.

As we start, we do our final checks. Gas-check, bikes- check, tequila and limes-check...... LETS GO.

post-15192-0-94206000-1430147653_thumb.j

Here you see the first picture of BigFoot (Craig). Get a good look BC when he is on his bike, he is one elusive rider. Some might say, more people have seen BigFoot than Craig when he is riding.

Anyways, here is Bigfoot sharing some Baja wisdom with Rod.

post-15192-0-92863700-1430147756_thumb.j

I have no idea why these pics are sideways. Ahhh. I'll see of I can just put a link to my Dropbox to share. The pics are only sideways when I post them.

Looks like a fun trip.... Hopefully I can join you guys next time.... YES I really am getting another bike soon!!!