Joliet

New Logo

G is my first choice as well. It jumped for me because the letters are part of the gasket and it's the easiest to read. I kind of like I as well.

Mikey- that's why I picked C also...G is a gasket because you're looking for the gasket.C you "c" the gasket as you're reading the letters. That being said Joliet...which did you pick, and I hope you don't make a huge critical mistake and ignore this group of rocket surgeons on SDAR

1. G

2. C

3. F

4. H

I was wondering what G would look like with the "points" rounded to look more like a conventional gasket.

I was wondering what G would look like with the "points" rounded to look more like a conventional gasket.

I think that would make it better.

I made my pick before reading opinions and I'm not changing, I like simple and easy (like me), therefore H,G,F respectively.

I'm still dreaming of finishing a degree, so don't put to much wait-weight-wate, on my opinion, I just know what worked for me was was easy to recognize and wasn't to "busy" for printing on cards and shirts, (hint- shirts) XL long sleeve if possible :)

Unc C.

joliet how about taking the a/c gasket (open the windows if it gets hot) and turning it ~75degrees clockwise, and resizing, to have the letters inside as on g. Basically a mix of c,a, and g