RobATK94

Tenaja truck trail, fallbrook

Is the tenaja truck trail still open to go up? I was up there last year when I first got my FJ cruiser. Saw a lot of signs that said private property and no access. They didnt look real official, but I turned around anyway since I had my son with me.

I would like to ride the loop. Anyone been up recently? still open to the public?

I haven't been out in quite a while, but all of the truck trails that I know of are legal thoroughfares. The private property, no trespassing, no access, keep out, etc signs are put there by residents to prevent folks from using those truck trails. I ignore them, generally. I also look at them as more of a "don't trespass on the land outside the easement" kind of thing.

I just rode this today with no issues. Good ride. I went from temecula to fallbrook and this direction has more room for errors than going fallbrook to temecula. Thanks gun range guys for pointing me in the right direction. Funny thing is almost all the sign on the fallbrook side are no longer there.

Good to know, thanks for the info.