Best 3 day loop in Northern Baja (my opinion). We will be meeting in Tecate at 8:30am on Friday, 4/10. Mellow intermediate ride....race types will probably be bored. But, we will keep the pace steady to avoid any riding at night. Route will likely be Tecate to Coyote Cals, Coyote Cals to Mikes, then Mikes to Tecate via Laguna Hansen. We will be back in Tecate by 5pm on Sunday. Max distance between gas stops will be 85 miles. If range is an issue, let me know and we'll figure something out. It will be 95% dirt. Suitable for big adventure bikes with a decent rider. Knobbies are a must. Don't worry about getting lost, separated, or not riding fast enough. We will have some riders with a lot of Baja experience. One of them will always be leading the group, and one will always be riding last. Just stay in between them and you will be fine. If you have any problem, we'll stop and help you out. There is a lot of scenery along the way, so be sure to enjoy it. I'll post all the specifics as we get closer to the ride.