I know alot of riders had prior commitments. I did expect more people.

Posted Image

I guess with Martin in control of Dennis' D.J. equipment wasn't enough entertainment.

Posted Image

So Rob & Tree decieded to field strip a KTM to show all of us Jap bike riders how KTM's were put together. I wonder where this goes??

Posted Image

They were doing fine until I started helping. We seem to be missing some parts.

Posted Image

We had some good food! Thanks everyone for helping. Chicken, dogs, burgers, shrimp, chips & homemade salsa and ice cream. What else can you ask for??

Posted Image

Even the girls were full.

Posted Image

Thanks everyone for a great BBQ!! :D

Just noticed the note at the bottom of the page. Happy birthday Carguy.

Sorry guys!I extended my Alaska trip, and did not get back till Monday night.The cohos (silvers) started up the Kenai river!There is A LOT of single track riding on the Kenai pennisula!Looks like you have great shindig. :D

Carguy, as we know by now, I'm still a long way from getting my bike and getting on the trail (blah blah blah, broken record) but none the less, that looks like you guys had a wonderful day. I so wish I could have been there. Whether I'm "on the trail" yet or not, I deffinately want to be at the next BBQ. (I missed this one as I was on an allready planned camping trip with Family and Friends).Oh, and by the way, did you guys get in any riding before the BBQ???God Bless

Once again, thanks a lot for the bbq!! The food was excellent, I even fed my wife and son with the goodies I brought home... We have a neat group of riders with SDAR! :D

BIG THANKS TO JOHN FOR STEPIN UP, AND HOSTING THE BBQ...

Posted Image

Igot there a little earlyier than most, just to sample the beer supply and make sure it was up to S.D.A.R standards..after about my first six ???

I was convinced it was safe for all...............

Posted Image

Soon the members started showing up, 2 wheels led the pac in on his DR/ DS

Posted Image

Followed by rideorange on his orangeride.

Posted Image

And coming in hot on his ktm, due to no clutch...was tree,.with a great pair of designer undie's on...

Posted Image

Well it was beer thirty by this time , ...' SO LETS PARTY '....

Posted Image

thats 2wheels on the left, and husky4me on the right...

After a couple of beers we decided it was time to eat,

Posted Image

There was enough food for twenty of us, with bigass burgers,,bigdogs, chicken breasts,, chips n salsa, ,and some shrimp that rideorange (ron) brought

heres or top chef showing us his secert shrimp sauce, i think it was coors lite and something really salty...i loved it.!!!

Posted Image

Then it was time to fix the broken ktms, same old story no matter what bbq you go to,, (sorry but whats one more dig.)

heres john relaying back to the rest of us how big the rock was that tree hit,,

Posted Image

Heres tree showing us how little the rock was that he hit.

Posted Image

Hes doing fine, TREE says hes lost a little BARK before.!!

Why does he call himself TREE..becouse he cant seem to get rid of that little bird'ie at the end of his branch....

Dennis, If I new that there was going to be that much beer being drank, you know I would of been there! Kevin

Looks like a good time at the BBQ. Looks like I missed good people, food, and beer!! I didn't make it because I was on a 10 day trip riding in the High Sierra.