Hydro,Rob. Christoph.Nice little cruise.Rob climbed the steep hill climb.

post-4451-0-76053600-1422830428.jpg

post-4451-0-65000700-1422830440.jpg

Thanks for leading the ride Rick and glad Christoph made it too. Man the Hill is intimidating lol. Glad I finally hit it. Also went down some steep stuff too and don't think I laid the bike down once! Even if there were some close calls...

Also the valley was really green after the recent rains. Just an overall fun time.

Nice work conquering that hill climb, Hydro! I learned to trail ride on a big heavy dual sport pig, too - my DR650... following my buddies on their 300s and 450s all over Idaho and Montana. While it's extra work to muscle around (and pick up!) you will definitely learn a lot about balance, throttle control, and finesse, which are critical skills to know once you graduate to a "real", lighter (and waaaay more powerful) dirt bike. Keep it up, dude!

Fun! A friend and I were down there this past weekend and had our first try at boat hill. That rocky section right at the top got us both, but we're going back to get that bitch!

Thanks for leading the ride Rick and glad Christoph made it too. Man the Hill is intimidating lol. Glad I finally hit it. Also went down some steep stuff too and don't think I laid the bike down once! Even if there were some close calls...

Also the valley was really green after the recent rains. Just an overall fun time.

I laid it down once.Crap.Good thing bikeslut was not there or there would be on pics.

Fun! A friend and I were down there this past weekend and had our first try at boat hill. That rocky section right at the top got us both, but we're going back to get that bitch!

Do it. when the sun is in your eyes in the morning it is A bitch at the top

One of my fav local places...looks like a great day. It has been really nice down there this time of year

Do it. when the sun is in your eyes in the morning it is A bitch at the top

Are you talking the hill under the 125 bridge? Or one of the valleys?

No its not the hill under the overpass its down a little ways past that. There is an old broken boat half way up the hill cant miss it. Its not that steep but rocky and rutted towards the top. With the sun in your eyes and not being able to pick good lines or see what your about to it makes for a difficult one. I have gopro footage and all you see is the sun cant see anything.