I'll be on the little bike, frolicking around out there tomorrow, if anybody would like to join in. Mostly easy to low intermediate terrain, at a pleasantly moderate pace. I'll be near the picnic tree around tennish.

The trails should be nice and empty, as most people will probably interested in watching a bunch of overpaid, grown men chasing an under inflated pointy ball around on a striped field.

Well, as I suspected, nobody showed up for my ride, but it was a nice day with good temperatures, moist dirt, and even though there were a lot of people in the staging area, I saw virtually nobody out on the trails once I got out a little ways.

I was surprised at the number of riders @ Corral...and they weren't just on fireroads. No close calls but a lot of opposing traffic...glad you had a good ride Mimi.

The only ranger that I saw at McCain was one of the guys that are my heros....the guys who clean and put the TP in the bathrooms. Kind of glad that I wasn't at CC, today. I don't think that there was anything that I could get a ticket for....but ya never know. A few weeks ago, I got a ticket for parking there with "current registration not displayed", for the whopping sum of 37 dollars and 50 cents. I guess I didn't notice that the tags never came in the mail, but Officer Salas did. A stop by the local DMV the next day remedied the situation, but I still had to pay the ticket.

Sorry I missed your ride Mimi. I would have been out there but I had already made plans to do the Corral ride today. Next time. I want to take the 310 out there and try the Mountain Hybrid tire there now. It is working great everywhere else.

Oh well, there's always next time. I'm out there almost every week.