KTMrad

NEXT SDAR Club Meeting & Desert Dash Volunteers 2/10/15

Sorry to hear about your dad - see you on the 10th

Thanks everyone.

Meeting is now February 10th 2015.

Mark Kariya just confirmed he should be able to make it ,

Again, Sorry for your loss Randy. It is getting to be crunch time with the Dash so if there is anything we can do dont hesitate to ask!

We WILL have about 3 or 4 different SDAR stickers for purchase at the meeting !

Randy, sorry to hear about your dad. Delegate some of the dash stuff if you can, we won't let you down. Hang in there.

Sorry about your Dad, with the new date I will not make it. Busy getting ready for my wedding.

As usual I will register, lunch Sunday I have a new 12x12 popup, Raffle, rescue truck and what ever else is needed., My wife Colleen will help the same.

Sorry for your loss Randy. We will be there on the new date...my best to you and your family.

So sorry for your loss randy-please let us know what you need and how we can help!

I can't make the meeting due to being out of town for work, but I will do my best to ride out Sunday morning and assist as I can. Especially at lunch if I can get a Nemo's cake!

I'll be there. I might need to run outside during the middle part of the meeting to knock out a few errands but I'll be back for the Volunteer portion.

Thanks Randy for the good speakers. Great to see different parts of the world.As always did not get to say hi to everyone .A lot of new faces also .

Really enjoyed the speakers, very inspirational !! Was great to see some old faces and looking forward to the dash in a couple of weeks :-)

Are there plans for the next Members Meeting? Looking forward to meeting you guys....

Are there plans for the next Members Meeting? Looking forward to meeting you guys....

Not yet...stay tuned, probably some time in June.