I don't know the area all that well, but I DO have a map

I posted some GPS tracks in this thread a long time ago: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=530340

You can just turn left on S2 on the return and blow off Rodriguez Spur to save some time

FYI., Fairchild obstacle doesn't exist anymore.......smooth dirt road now......sucks....

IN

Kick stands up at 9:30...? I know ride lead likes early but thinking of if I pick up Hydro on 8 somewhere. Dunno.....

Are those of us with out plates ok? We'll find our way back if you guys slab it.

I kind of know the area. My GPS knows it even better.

Kenny

Your trying to make me buy another bike, aren't you.

I suggest to everybody that a plated bike is a necessity during the winter....ken; we'll plan an ocotillo wells trip soon too

Got the bike back together but won't have much opportunity for shakedown 'til Sunday so I'm gonna join the ride down at Otay. Fwiw if you're short on time after going up Diablo dropoff hang a right onto Seco Del Diablo and a left on Arroyo Tapiado to get to Vallecito wash; that's the route past the mud caves and much of it is nearly a dirt highway.

Yes, I need a plated bike. I just feel I'd be bored with anything less than my RMZ450 very quickly.

Probably going to be a 650R in my garage soon.

3 of us casually riding ranchita-grapevine-a little bit of cutacross-slot-sink-inspiration-ranchita saturday evening, then 2 of us will hunker down for the night in hopes of making a pinyon start time. But lots of factors to get to that destination. Just an FYI that the intent is at the forefront of discussion and odds always increase with beer in hand :) .

Your trying to make me buy another bike, aren't you.

Yes buy A plated dirt bike.Or plate what you got.

What's up every body long time no see. Want to make this ride was woundering how many miles this ride will be. Will be riding from ramona to julIan fill up and then down threw oria flame to meet u guys. Will there be a gas stop some where? I could put the bike in the truck but what's the point of having a dualsport if u can't ride to where u want to. If anybody wants to ride from ramona let me know.

Dunno the answer but I can bring some gas out so we can top ya off a couple gallons. $5 or so.....

The more, the merrier...ken; one of my radio cord thingamajigs is jacked up...no radio for me

I have an extra set. I'll just bring it all and you can decide.....or I'll just leave it home.

Bikeslut is out.

I got a little time crunch put on me.

If others want to continue, have at it.

I may just test the new to me wheels from PV , down Kernan, up Kernan and the perimeter road at CCanyon.

sdhydro and I will be riding something out of Pine Valley. Arrival at the cul-de-sac 8:45. Either PV to CC or up Pine Creek, Deer Creek, etc.

IM IN I DONT CARE I WILL RIDE BY MYSELF but if ur still going post it or pm or call me 619 817 9565 craig really want to do this ride i will be up just watching supercross hope u can make it!!!

Sorry onanysunday my ride out there isn't going anymore and its just to far to slab it from my house. Really wanted to get out there but i dont know the area at all.