KTMrad

Awesome Action Shot for Desert Dash T-Shirt ?

Anyone have a high resolution action shot....solo rider and bike only, bike must be the primary focus of the photo with minimal background.

You or your friend could be famous !

Free entry to any Desert Dash (one ride) if we use your photo....need this ASAP.

Thanks.

Didn't you get a bitchin' shot of me on my BMW G450 last year? I remember chatting with you about it. You were taking pics from outside of your truck as I was coming out of a turn in the sand wash near the end of Split Mtn. It's been a while since I've seen the pic but hopefully you still have it.

Desert Dash is about two very important things...

Crashing in new and exciting places...

Uygomiil.jpg

And heading to Butterfield's hot tubs afterwards.

sVvWH2bl.jpg

Tracy....me too but seems nobody has a good digital or really good photo of tree....it has to be high resolution to be good enough to convert to shirt artwork.

Here is one of Tree on HAH. I have the original, but I don't think it is a very high resolution.

0651770-R1-017-7_1.jpg

DSCN2107_1000w-L.jpg

CID approaching Pinyon Drop

DSCN2102_1000w-L.jpg

Pinyon Steps

i-k5LzBk9-L.jpg

Sandstone Canyon

Any cool shot of Tree wins my vote!

I don't think I'll be able to make it this year but I sure would like to see Tree on the shirts........I think that's an excellent idea.......someone must have a good pic from local rides or Mexico......

Tree- there are probably tons more on dirt focus and other photo sights from d38. His number was 113s in 2008.

DirtFocus probably has the original high resolution photos.

cbivimg_5227.jpg

tjivimg_7288.jpg

cbcbimg_5520.jpg

tjcbimg_7405.jpg

The ones I sent you from Linda,

DuaneS2.jpg

DuaneS5.jpg

DuaneS4.jpg

DuaneS3.jpg

I know they are low res, maybe they can make something work?

I will search the desert racing photo site for a good pic of him....or if someone wants to help with that....feel free.

I'll even buy the pic of him so we can use on shirt !

Low res wont work for artwork.

Low res wont work for artwork.

Depends on the artwork. If you're going to do something high-contrast/arty it will work just fine. This is 8x10 @ 300ppi- granted it's an interpretation and may not be for everyone- but I like the feel of it.

You decide...

post-399-0-84324100-1421380811_thumb.jpg

I do not have the camera file for that image.

The image I showed was created by grabbing the low resolution screen version as displayed in the post, resizing in PhotoshopCC, then manipulating the color/contrast/saturation, cropping, removing some distracting elements, adding a "multiply" layer and selectively brushing in that layer. Probably some other stuff, too- I'm old and have already forgotten.

I then saved THAT high resolution version- and yes I have that. It's about 8x10 @ 300ppi.

The extensive manipulation creates something that is more illustrative than photographic, and thus less sensitive to typical resolution conventions.

Cool Paul....can u please email it to me and I'll send to T-shirt guy today....sdarprez@hotmail.com

Paul....thanks a lot for doing that....will see if shirt designer gives it a thumbs up.

If yes we'll use it...called Tree's wife Linda and I will donate 10 shirts to the family....like I did for Ben Taylor.