Sign in to follow this  
christi20

this Friday 1/16 Culp, Jasper, Borrego, etc..

I am leading a dualsport ride this Friday 9:00am starting at the Tamarask Grove campground. The usual stuff Grapevine, Culp, Jasper into Borrego. Maybe hit up Coyote Canyon, then Lunch, then ???

So far there six of us. I wouldn't mind a couple more.

This is an easy and probably slow ride. Let me know if interested.

Christi,

Hey, Grapevine / Jasper / Culp is in terrific shape after the rain. I am thinking of doing a Loop Friday out in the San Felipe W. to Thimble Trail area. If you use radios, I will Listen / Look for your Crew.

Dave 146.505

Wish I could get in on this but whatever hellish cold is going around has taken up residence in my sinuses. Have fun!

I am interested in this ride. Will confirm in the morning if able to make it out.

Texted Bagster for help on the range. Hopefully he'll pop up since he knows that area well.

Gang,

I have no idea what Christi has in mind. As a wild guess, Tamarisk to Coyote Canyon and back should be less than 100 miles. As they are going through Borrego Springs at about 20 miles, there is fuel there.

Bags

Probably out Grapevine, Jasper, pavement to Borrego Springs, out to the first crossing of Coyote Canyon creek, over to Old Borrego Springs road and back to the cars on 78.

I have some video's of this ride and maybe if I get the time I will do some editing and join them for a single video with the best footage but for now they are raw on youtube. I interested I will post a link ? Jeff