REV5

Veys Powersports now open

After six months of construction the new El Cajon store is now open. Migration of retail, parts and service center from the old store should be complete by the end of the weekend. New inventory is also coming in daily. That means the new Husky's ?

I did all of the low voltage wiring (data, telephone, security cameras) along with the I.T. It has been a pleasure working with the owner Robert, definitely a good guy.

Here are a few cell phone pics

post-15609-0-78084500-1420779101_thumb.j

post-15609-0-52655300-1420779142_thumb.j

post-15609-0-29248000-1420779198_thumb.j

I hope parts department isn't all the way in the back of the sales floor..

I called them .. the parts arent there yet.

Lemon grove for now.

Hey I wanna give a shout out to Veys motorsports in El cajon. I got some new boots there the other day in an attempt not to break my foot again and got helped by Zach who also helped Kenny with his new boots. They hooked me up with great prices so if you haven't been by there yet check them out!

Ya Zach is pretty cool. I go thru him for Kawasaki parts and Suzuki stuff.

They also sell other major name brands as well.I believe Zach races with his dad ,so its more than just a job for him.

Carlos the parts guy does a great job of keeping most carb rebuild kits on hand and is knowledgeable on new products that are usable and cost effective.

Vey's has been going through some restructuring the last handful of months. The new parts and service manager Steve Isenhower and new sales manager Cary Glant have been in the business for a long time. They both have rebuilt and re-organized multiple successful motorcycle retail companies. Their service, parts, retail and sales is getting better and better. Kudos to them.

Been up there a few times for new OEM parts for the Strom. and the place is REALLY nice. Parts/accessories department seems to be well stocked as well.

Wow I use veys lemon grove since it's less than a mile away from my house and I hate using their parts department everytime I go in. They have no knowledge about motorcycles and will tell you 2 days for a parts andtakes 2 weeks (happened last 3 times). Just left veys el cajon and Zach is awesome came up to me looking for gloves help me find right ones and goggles, then I asked for Yamabond or hondabond and he actually knew what I was talking about and recommended hondabond their lemon grove store I asked for it about a year ago and both guys just looked at me like I was stupid until I found it myself. Thanks for help Zach will definitely take the 15 minute drive over 1 mile drive anytime

Not to date myself, but I used to go to Vey's back in the late 70's/early 80's when I had a Can-Am 175 in high school. Remember one time I needed a carb part and he didn't have it in stock. He did have a BRAND NEW bike on the show room floor so he told me to take the part from it and he would replace it when it came in (I forget exactly what part it was)...talk about customer service.