. I see that Jon set an unbelievably fast time in the first test, and led the event overall after the first loop. I am currently listed in 27th, I am probably going to end up about there.

I wasn't going to say anything, but if Jon ended up 26 places in front of you, I was going to buy him a beer... still; great effort by both of you. SDAR represent

. I see that Jon set an unbelievably fast time in the first test, and led the event overall after the first loop. I am currently listed in 27th, I am probably going to end up about there.

I wasn't going to say anything, but if Jon ended up 26 places in front of you, I was going to buy him a beer... still; great effort by both of you. SDAR represent

Just because Purvines Racing's Nick Burson unloads a fully race spec Beta RR doesn't mean he's going to lead the entire race. We schmucks with 4 year old bikes can throw down once in awhile. :lmaosmiley: but yeah 30 seconds? There's a few more people in there with XX seconds in specials. A lot of corrections to be made.

If my damned bike would've started at the beginning of the 2nd loop special in I would've been at least 30 seconds ahead of where I finished. I'm pretty sure my special 2 time is wrong too. I'm going to check the time card and get back.

Bikeslut, You can still buy me a beer.

Well, I finished my first race! Jon and the Kern Canyon/River Trail wore me down a bit on Saturday, so I opted to race "D" aka Beginner and did one 40 mile loop. Felt strong/focused the first Special and the next 20 or so transfer miles. Remainder of race I rode about 80% capacity. Felt elated to cross the finish line and rode back to the truck thinking, "I just raced my dirt bike. Cool!" I did put "SDAR" as riding club on the race form, but apparently it didn't make the transfer to internet land.

Jon's a very talented rider, and took second place among "B" heavyweight (250+ cc) racers. We had a great drive home after a truly epic scootering weekend. I owe a trip report on the Kern Canyon/River day, I know... that was unbelievable. Literally 50 miles of 20" wide singletrack through meadows, oak groves, awesome views. Zero dirt roads, nothing fit for a quad. I don't think I ever rode anything like that, even in Montana.

Matt, we haven't met, but looking at your race results... WOW. Another very talented rider. I see you're from north county, too, so I'd sure like to line up a ride together.

Thanks for an awesome weekend rollin' around the hills in your big red van, PastaPilot!

good job all. Matt shows and kills it with embarrassing ease, all you ISDE vets makin all of us "normal" guys look slow!!, Jon your game is way up!! And Seth the MTN Mang!! cool job out there participatin' instead of spectatin' supporting the sport!! viva Espana!!

Lets start planning for the Anza round, that one is always on my agenda.

Vid from the event..

I am kicking around the idea of doing all the D37 enduro series events this year- all 5 of them.

No Anza event on the calendar this year. It sounds like the clubs got caught in tribal political crossfire.