KTMrad

THE 2015 Desert Dash VOLUNTEER Thread

If I don't help by driving Chris...

I'll ride sweep with Goofy...

Im down if I can help with anything boss. Would feel comfy sweeping, helping push bikes if needed etc. familiar with abdsp

Pretty sure I'm out, the NAVY (Never Again Volunteer Yourself) has other plans for me.

Randy,

I will be riding this year but the whole family is coming out. My wife and daughter are willing to help you out where needed, they said they can help out with registration and raffle or whatever you may need. We will be at the meeting 2/3 and can see then if you still need any help.

I can probably also help out and drive EMT(s) one day, etc but I don't have a 4x4 or an SUV....... PM sent though with some questions

All Volunteers, if you can make the club meeting on February 10th....please do, we will assign volunteer positions for the Dash that night, discuss everything, etc.

Please make sure you check out the Upcoming Meetings Thread for NEXT SDAR Meeting.

Thanks !

I will be driving school bus that night. But will be at the ranch by friday afternoon. Ready to help out with anything.

Randy - I won't be at the meeting tonight......I'm unable to make The Dash this year.....

Het Randy, I'm bringing my laptop. I am sure Roger could help me with downloads. I have downloaded to my 60CXS

Randy, I am soooo not a gps person. I can try with help, we will talk about it on friday.

Hey Randy, If you still need gps help, I will bring my laptop, cable and help with gps Friday night and Sunday am. Can't help Saturday am though, riding sweep.

I will be there to help as much as I can with GPS loading Saturday morning.

GPS was simple....plug in and transfer...funny when people don't know anything about their GPS.

In bikeslut's defense, he doesn't know anything about anything!

Just throwing this out there but I'm interested in acquiring a Medium longsleeve crew shirt and am willing to buy one off a member if they have extras. I have a Large longsleeve crew shirt that I'd be willing to trade in exchange as well.

I hope you guys had somebody nerdy enough for Friday night GPS.

Just one of many helpful guys I need to thank. Jim loaded the GPS files onto my Garmin and I figured out how to use 'em on Saturday morning.

Big thanks to all the volunteers that make Desert Dash happen. This was my first time and I had more fun than I could believe.