KTMrad

Yet Another New Upgrade for SDAR & Site Offline

After seeing some short term outages on the site....I consulted with Uncle Cameron. SDAR has grown in leaps and bounds and the last upgrade was not good enough.

Cameron bought a new server to handle the vast amounts of memory and web space used by SDAR.

The upgrade and site migration will probably take place this weekend....will post a time when the site will be offline for a bit.

This new server will be quicker and better with lots more memory.

Hey Randy tried to send PM to no avail.

Any consideration for putting in an advertisement on your site?

If not I will kick a donation but would rather do it monthly.

Hey Randy tried to send PM to no avail.

Any consideration for putting in an advertisement on your site?

If not I will kick a donation but would rather do it monthly.

If you go to the SDAR home page (not the forums page) there is a donations button via PayPal. When you enter an amount ( I gave $14,378.77- it's a good amount) there is a box to check to make it a monthly donation.

I support and encourage SDAR to accept advertising- I'm not only happy to have the support for the site, I'd use the services advertised here.

Unless it's "Brazilian Waxing".

Donation sent, I kind of like the idea of Bowers getting a Brazilian Wax as long as there are no pictures just audio.

Donation sent, I kind of like the idea of Bowers getting a Brazilian Wax as long as there are no pictures just audio.

you guys think WAY too much about this stuff... Thanks Randy for all you and Cameron do for the site. I think I know where you stand on the advertising thing, and support you either way

I may set up some advertising in the future since I know there are shops and others who would like to do it.

Just takes more time and work to set it up.

If we do...I won't let it dominate the site in any way.

Yes I know I would not likely get any major influx, but I want to support the site as well.

Win Win far as I can figure.

I wouldn't mind advertising my mobile motorcycle repair service on the site also to help pay for the site and help fellow riders around San Diego And North County.

Although wouldn't want the ads getting in the way of users.

Just want to let them know there is help out here for people that want there bike serviced at home affordably.

Im trying to send a pm to you K TMrad to get the paypal address so I can donate a little tiny bit once in a while to help the site...

But I get a failure ARRAY message.

Pm the address so I can help. If you can get thru.

Thanks

Im trying to send a pm to you K TMrad to get the paypal address so I can donate a little tiny bit once in a while to help the site...

But I get a failure ARRAY message.

Pm the address so I can help. If you can get thru.

Thanks

Go to the site home page and there is a donate button.