KTMrad

12th Annual Desert Dash - February 21-22, 2015

12th Annual....wow !

Go to front page of main SDAR page, click on News/Events then click on flyer link....or see REDUCED SIZE FLYER LINK in post below.

Remember if you are a SDAR contributing member you get $10 off the entry fee.

This 2 day dualsport ride goes through areas of the vast Anza Borrego Desert State Park, with many scenic canyons, badlands vistas, mud caves to explore and many neat trails.

Approximately 200 miles on Saturday, about 140 on Sunday.

Riders should have desert riding experience, there are sandy sections and rocky sections on this ride, but also many pavement bailout options.

Some new routes, trails and changes on both days so it is not the same as the last 2 years !

Entry includes Saturday night dinner and raffle with lots of donated merchandise from local shops.

We're trying a different caterer for Saturday night dinner this year.

Lunch on Saturday sponsored by North County Yamaha at Salton City Fire Department.

Lunch on Sunday sponsored by Brown Bag Sandwich Company (our own Schwinn).

Maximum mileage between gas is 95 miles, with some emergency gas available in between for those bikes that need it.

Please join us for one of the best and most scenic dualsport events in SoCal !

Plenty of entries still available.

Hope to see you there.

Hey Seth, thanks a lot for taking the time to downsize the flyer. I'll have to let Uncle Cameron know to do that next time !

Less than a month away...plenty of entries available.

Please register at least 2 weeks ahead of time so you're guaranteed a shirt !

Mail-In Entry closes February 15th...please get your entries in ASAP if you want to ride the Dash !

After the 15th, you can just show up and register on site.

Hope to see y'all out there.

Mailed my entry on Friday. Can't concentrate at work, I keep staring at the Flyer on my board! :bigeyed:

Tommy....if u want to do the usual for Friday night volunteer dinner...we'll take u up on it....thanks !

I have enough Thresher Shark Frozen for the volunteer dinner. It did come from Tommy. With the wedding plans there was not time to revisit Catalina Offshore. Thanks Tommy. Please come to my wedding.

Mail-in Entry is now closed...there are entries available....just show up to register on site...thanks !

Look forward to seeing u there.

I will be there Saturday morning about 6am if any body needs a place to sleep shower bathroom let me know it will be me in a 33ft toy hauler with no family