surfnride

Thursday Morning Workout-North County

Nice video's! I live in Fallbrook. Where were these trails? I kust got my XR400R working again and I am looking for some nearby trails!

Boy I love videos, but nine minutes or even 5 of helmet POV is boring. Were you alone? If not get some shots of someone riding in front of you, get off and get a shot of someone riding by on the trail. Again I dig you are taking video and Im not a expert, I have a couple gopros and watch a ton of YouTube but after about a minute of helmet POV on a trail Im done. So I hope I didn't miss anything in the other 8 mins.

You did.

He obviously went the wrong way on a rock (it had arrows) :)

I enjoyed it and we can't all be pro editors like Jesse Bowers! :upsidedown:

Aviator, this spot is in the San Marcos hills. Trophy hunter, glad you enjoyed it and I didn't waste everyone's time, haha. I'd be glad to lead a ride out there for those that are interested, I know the area well. Saltyhodaka, sorry for boring you. If you would like to come for a ride as well I could film from behind you, now that would be exciting! - SS

Looks like some great trails, have to make my way up there some time to ride those ! Thanks for sharing

I'd be glad to lead a ride out there for those that are interested, I know the area well.

Nice flow

Count me in - looks like fun....

Steve,

Have any time to do a ride out there soon, maybe this weekend? The dirt is excellent right now and I'd like to check out your XR280.

Steve,

Have any time to do a ride out there soon, maybe this weekend? The dirt is excellent right now and I'd like to check out your XR280.

Hey David,

I wish I could but I will be out of town for the better part of the next couple weeks. I am on a work trip now, straight into Christmas at my in-laws (out of state), followed immediately by another work trip! Eeesh!! I'll hit you up when I get back and I'll post up a ride too. Merry Christmas...

It's the only thing I've ever had checked. In my group, my buddies didn't have DOTs and got in trouble.

I had DOTs, but I didn't have turn signals.

They didn't even notice.

It's the only thing I've ever had checked. In my group, my buddies didn't have DOTs and got in trouble.

I had DOTs, but I didn't have turn signals.

They didn't even notice.

So I'm going to assume you meant to post this in the other thread regarding dot in the park. I know several years ago it was a hot item. Just wondering if anyone has been checked lately?

great vid i love those ruts .

you obviusly know that area smooth lines fast even pace , nice .

i watched the whole thing.

my front tire is motocross. my back tire is dot . my blinkers are toast ,but my horn is loud.