Krs1

gearing options for dr 350?

Hello all, i have looked for this subject and im sure its out there but couldnt find it. i wanna know how many teeth my stock sprockets have. i believe 14/43 but not sure. i want to get more out of my low end so i placed a 13 on the front with a small amount of change. my questions are if stock is 43 sould 45 make it to low and if i did go 45 would the stock length chain fit with the 13 in the front? btw its a 1990 dr 350s. thanks in advance!!!!!!

I thought it was 15-44 and 110 or 112 links...if you're worried about it, drop the front sprocket a tooth, rather than replace the rear

the sprocket i took off was a 14 and believe it was the original. would the current chain fit if i went up un the rear sprocket?

Ok- im finding conflicting sources on-line- just found one saying 14-43 and another saying 15-44...so; let's say yours is 14-43 and you went down a tooth up front...assumed then, that you have one tooth to add in the back, right? also, assume that there are some adjustments you can make fore and aft, I would guess you're ok

off road specific trail/ride/race gear recommended, 13/50 (3.85) if it fits your model or go with 12/47 (3.92) to get very near the same final drive ratio. The 50 tooth rear sprocket may not clear on S models.

I will take a look at the sprockets I have laying around. I think most are for the dirt model wheels. Hey, need an extra set of wheels??

I would love an extra set of wheels! Also want some sprokets. How much? I ride lots of street but want to compensate a little and meet in between for street and dirt. I don't do freeway just highway at 55-60mph max. Bike slut what do you mean adjustments front and back? Chain tensioner?