Spaugh

Got Logs?

I find this thread funny and outstanding at the same time. "I need logs and tractor tires" DONE

What a great group. Congrats on the track, Spaugh.

Thanks! Congrats to me for no longer having neighbors (the kind you don't want) is more like it. Like the kind that have their meth head boyfriend over and fight at the top of their lungs outside in the middle of the night. Or the kind that have big parties where everyone is speaking vietnamese? Or the kind that get drunk and throw bricks through their husbands car and come home with random guys when said husband is deployed and make me get out of bed and shake them down for hanging out next to my vehicle at 3AM. Or the type that throw college parties and puke in front of my house and tell me the next day "don't worry bro it happens at my frat house all the time". Or the kind that light off fireworks in front of your house so their party 1 block over can sit up on their perch on the hill and cheer while you and your family think there is a drive by going down. Or the type that have 3 screaming elementary aged girls who play outside and constantly scream and stay up way later than grownup bed time hours. Or the street racers. And then there is the halfway house full of mentally challenged young males who like to hang out in the front yard and howl as if they are dogs. Those are all different households. Yeah, don't miss any of them. :good:

Will ONLY miss my military (except the chick who throws bricks) and LEO neighbors. They were good people.

Being able to ride here is just a bonus.

Only neighbors are retired SDPD couple. You may know them. They are super cool and we all get along great. The Mr, who I will leave unnamed comes over and helps me do stuff. He has a utility quad and came over and helped unload the first logs from tntmo and pulled them around with his quad.

Went to Ramona to pay another visit to SDGE and SDLineman today. We are just getting started here. End product photos to come in the next month or two.

SDLineman was nice enough to load the goods into the truck and have his helper guide them in.

15813443266_4f41affa0e_b.jpg

15838649022_4832a09fcc_b.jpg

15651651638_c690838915_b.jpg

Went from hell to heaven and stayed in the county.

Edit: I can't reeeed. :)

Still goin with my liver thx me.

No, the LEO and military neighbors were the good ones. Except for the chick that threw bricks but she wasn't really military. My next door neighbor was sheriff and across the street retired harbor police. They were the best. It was everyone else in the neighborhood that acted like cave men.

"Movin to the country, gonna eat a lot of peaches"

Congratulations on the move.

My family and I are a lot happier in east county. No more ghetto birds in the middle of the night and what you said above.

Thanks! Congrats to me for no longer having neighbors (the kind you don't want) is more like it. Like the kind that have their meth head boyfriend over and fight at the top of their lungs outside in the middle of the night. Or the kind that have big parties where everyone is speaking vietnamese? Or the kind that get drunk and throw bricks through their husbands car and come home with random guys when said husband is deployed and make me get out of bed and shake them down for hanging out next to my vehicle at 3AM. Or the type that throw college parties and puke in front of my house and tell me the next day "don't worry bro it happens at my frat house all the time". Or the kind that light off fireworks in front of your house so their party 1 block over can sit up on their perch on the hill and cheer while you and your family think there is a drive by going down. Or the type that have 3 screaming elementary aged girls who play outside and constantly scream and stay up way later than grownup bed time hours. Or the street racers. And then there is the halfway house full of mentally challenged young males who like to hang out in the front yard and howl as if they are dogs. Those are all different households. Yeah, don't miss any of them. :good:

Will ONLY miss my military (except the chick who throws bricks) and LEO neighbors. They were good people.

Wow... but I thought you used to live in San Carlos area...???? If I remember correctly. That's a lot for that area.

yeah it was a lot of dumb stuff over a long time. for the most part was a good neighborhood but it had it's moments. We did not have problems with crime, mostly just people having too good of a time or domestic disputes.

Spaugh,

sounds like we might be fairly close to one another. It would be good to meet a couple more people from the forum.

here is a video of the track. Logs and rocks are not in place yet and hard routes are not routed yet. This is just the foundation. Already very difficult and tiring. 15 to 20 minutes is a workout.

here is a video of the track. Logs and rocks are not in place yet and hard routes are not routed yet. This is just the foundation. Already very difficult and tiring. 15 to 20 minutes is a workout.

I like the changes. We need to put those logs to use.

Jeff, I need more of the square logs with the holes drilled in them if you have any. Briana got out and did 10 laps on the trail today. It's starting to look good. I just need to move more logs out there.

16180074500_cf7abf5b1b_b.jpg
16181244679_b172bdab52_b.jpg
16179827798_49ae458a15_b.jpg
16367456395_86d1d8cb7a_b.jpg
16181252309_f7ce8b862e_b.jpg
16367446035_094ae12d11_b.jpg
15747482433_7bd3c6e858_b.jpg
16179829288_035164538c_b.jpg

havent had time to ride or work on the trail lately but I have the month of April wide open. I still have a pile of logs that need to be incorporated into the track. If anyone is interested in coming by and moving some logs and riding the trail let me know.