Spaugh

Got Logs?

Looking for large logs or used power poles etc that can be used for endurocross track. Let me know if you have leads. Spent tractor tires also.

Looking for large logs or used power poles etc that can be used for endurocross track. Let me know if you have leads. Spent tractor tires also.

YOU SHOULD HAVE MOVED TO RAMONA . . .

IT WOULD HAVE COME WITH THE HOUSE.

Sure you probably thought of this but contact local tree trimming companies? Saves them dump fees. Asplundh is huge and there are plenty of others. B-i-L is a certified arborist and used to work there. I'll contact him.

Is this on your property? General location where trees are needed?

Sdge is replacing lots of existing poles with new metal fireproof ones in the back country but I don't have a contact.

I have some large Eucalyptus logs here, city cut a tree down and I asked them to leave some wood. They just dropped the whole dump truck full. Bring a few friends with strong backs.

Sure you probably thought of this but contact local tree trimming companies? Saves them dump fees. Asplundh is huge and there are plenty of others. B-i-L is a certified arborist and used to work there. I'll contact him.

Is this on your property? General location where trees are needed?

I moved to poway and have enough space to make a track. Need obstacles.

I have some large Eucalyptus logs here, city cut a tree down and I asked them to leave some wood. They just dropped the whole dump truck full. Bring a few friends with strong backs.

Will you be around today?

I may have some there's a bunch laying on my property I don't know what to do with the only thing I can think of is jumping them with my quad.

I gotta check with the boss

I need help lifting if anyone wants to volunteer let me know I will buy you beers

thanks tntmo, the logs are good. I cut some ST today and put logs in. Need to get some even bigger ones to keep it challenging. These ones are fairly easy to wheelie over. But they are very nice and I am very grateful. Thank you!

15612856488_8b76f700e8_b.jpg

15612436539_ab05b89f73_b.jpg

Power poles you say? Let me know when you can come up to Ramona, and I might be able to get you 1 or 2 or 30. I've got a tractor tire tire in my yard I'd really like to get rid of also.

Jeff,

I can come to Ramona. I will take your tractor tire and 30 poles! Tell me if you are around this week at all. Will the poles fit in the truck or will they need to be sawed?

Spaugh, the GasGas and I want to help you setup an enduro course at your property... how about Sunday?

MTNMangSeth has the right idea.....he beat me to the request

Quiet bikes ONLY, u guys can come over but it is virgin ground right now. Needs mucho work. Its not easy work either.

I knew it is really time get a trials bike......the arm twisting began last month.....and now this from the Rancho de la Familia Spaugh

Next time you are cruising through Lakeside......check out the tree trimmers on Julian ave and Los Coches. NE corner,

They leave out large logs all the time free for the picking.

I have a couple few tractor tires as well at work here in Chula Vista. Could bring one home to Lakeside if you want one or more.

Hoss, thanks for the tip!

Jeff, thanks for the logs and tire!

PastaPilot came and helped me layout more trail today. Good to have someone here with a stronger back than myself.

15638163798_81828627b4_b.jpg

15638727900_ab2f2d0333_b.jpg

15799921996_1e26c42c9f_b.jpg

hoss bring the tractor tires home, I will pick them up.

hoss bring the tractor tires home, I will pick them up.

How many do you want? I have 4 - 19.5X24 tires.

They are rear tires from backhoes (for size reference)