Krs1

Anyone in north county ride in San Marcos area?

Hello all! I was told about a spot that people frequent in the San Marcos area off dear springs just west of the I-15 anyone familiar and if so wanna go ride next sun/mon? I've never been but gonna go check it out but would prefer someone to tag along.

From what I understand, it's a quasi-legal area, rutted out and nasty. If that's your cup o tea, check it out

I ride there often. It has a lot of rutted out and nasty but there are easier ways to navigate there too (although that maybe a subjective call).

It's best ridden on a small bore moto.

Sunday? I might have time for a ride out there then.

Post up a day and time.

A friend of mine told me about the place and yes prob isn't legal but nobody says any thing. The pics he showed the bronco was up to the mid door in a rut lol. Not sure if it's worthy but I'm seriously looking for somewhere within 15-20 miles from my house to ride. Anyone have any pics of the place? He had nothing but articulation pics if you know what I mean!!! Thinking mon around noon dependent on the surf

Ha! I forgot about that ride last July, just before it got really hot. That was a good day.

Sneeker so your the man with the plan huh!!! I'm novice with balls of steel! I plan on going out here next week prob mon around noon. Anyone down?

I ride there quite a bit since I live close by. It's a fun spot, in fact I'm heading out there in about an hour. I can't do Monday, but I can make Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, mid morning-ish...

I'm down later tues morn! You ride there or haul the bike? I'm in east oside. How's 10-11 sound

Tuesday it is. I'll meet you at the top of the court by the arco at 10:30. I ride there, both of my bikes are plated and I can get there on back roads from my house.

Sweet I'll let u know if anything changes. Where will u be riding from?

Let's meet somewhere in the city. Just give me some cross streets

Great ride! That's place is very tough and challenging! I legitalmetly got my ass kicked as a newb and glad to get that first ride out of the way! Surfnride is an animal, thanks for the courtesy and waiting for me lol.

Yeah, that place is an a$$ kicker 1st time out. Glad you had a good time!

If anyone wants 2nds I'm heading over there now for a dusk ride. Slow pace on the 650r.

Im down for this... but I have to settle for rip around Anderson and back tonight.

Hope to ride this with you guys maybe after thanksgiving.

Very fun day! Nice meeting you Kyle, let me know when you want to go back, there is a lot more to see still. Sneeker showed me the way my first time, hope to see you all out there again soon!

I ordered my 13 tooth front sprocket when I got home. Will install when back from work and will be ready to attack. Would love to do the same tracks the next time out to get a better feel then hopefully wrangler something bigger the third time out