Sign in to follow this  
danrider

Joshua Tree Park Camp and Ride, Big Bike Friendly

Leave on Friday November 21st around 2:00 from Escondido. Setup camp go into town and have dinner.

Cook small breakfast at camp ride north side of park on Saturday. Shoot the shi$ about the days ride on Saturday over dinner. Sunday ride home through Idyllwild , can take dirt road down to Hemet.

Please let me know if you are interested soon because I need to make camp reservations. I can put three tents on a site.

If you would like to cook dinner at camp I am easy I have one rider in as of now

.post-13882-0-39333000-1414607830_thumb.j

Sounds like a fun ride, I don't think I can get off work that early on Friday. Also, my Tiger is having a hot restart issue. Really annoying when I stop for gas because I need to find a gas station on top of a hill or get a homeless person to help push start it. Really classy European machine!

Sounds like a fun ride, I don't think I can get off work that early on Friday. Also, my Tiger is having a hot restart issue. Really annoying when I stop for gas because I need to find a gas station on top of a hill or get a homeless person to help push start it. Really classy European machine!

If you change your mind and want to go you can meet us at the camp site. It is a lot of fun, some spots of the ride are challenging, but 95% of the ride is very scenic.

Hey, if you're willing to help push start I may be interested. I don't take the Tiger on much more than graded gravel roads, it's just too top heavy and I'm not a good enough rider.

I'll let you know, sounds like a good camping trip at the very least.

Where is Mojave Park?

Hey, if you're willing to help push start I may be interested. I don't take the Tiger on much more than graded gravel roads, it's just too top heavy and I'm not a good enough rider.

I'll let you know, sounds like a good camping trip at the very least.

I promise you it will be easy and safe. I will help you start your bike

I would love to do this ride but I'll never be able to get Sunday off from work since it's a holiday week. Maybe next time!!

I've not been to Joshua Tree Park. Looks like fun. Unfortunately that's my weekend at work, but I might be able to trade with someone.

Lurking, still waiting for my Trekker outback cases to show, Motorama sent them on Malaysian Airlines I think.

Dan, I'm also going to that way, me and 1 more guy. We leave tomorrow 8:00am from Starbucks in Temecula ride the back side to Palm Springs! Set up camp in Jumbo Rocks, exit via Utah Trail then go to Old Dale Rd and ride from to N to S, if we have time or the desire stretch to Geology or next day Saturday we plain to ride Geology trail> Berdoo Rd and ride back to Jumbo. You are welcome to come with us (bring your costume) if u are around text me (858) 999-6579 or look for (black BMW F650GS and white Triumph 800xc) remember inside the park there is no reception) some spots only!

Tentative in...

65% in...

Dan, I'm also going to that way, me and 1 more guy. We leave tomorrow 8:00am from Starbucks in Temecula ride the back side to Palm Springs! Set up camp in Jumbo Rocks, exit via Utah Trail then go to Old Dale Rd and ride from to N to S, if we have time or the desire stretch to Geology or next day Saturday we plain to ride Geology trail> Berdoo Rd and ride back to Jumbo. You are welcome to come with us (bring your costume) if u are around text me (858) 999-6579 or look for (black BMW F650GS and white Triumph 800xc) remember inside the park there is no reception) some spots only!

I would love to go tomorrow but I am working Fri and Sat. Send me some of your pics. I am not going until the 21 of November. I Just wanted to do this ride to meet new riders that enjoy the outdoors like I do. This is not to far for most riders in San Diego and Riverside. I also plan on doing a trip over December that you guys might be interested in doing. It is traveling to AZ for three days on 70% dirt.

I would love to go tomorrow but I am working Fri and Sat. Send me some of your pics. I am not going until the 21 of November. I Just wanted to do this ride to meet new riders that enjoy the outdoors like I do. This is not to far for most riders in San Diego and Riverside. I also plan on doing a trip over December that you guys might be interested in doing. It is traveling to AZ for three days on 70% dirt.

Sorry Dan! I got to exited and I read the Friday only : ) Now I notice it's Friday the 21st : ) doooo

Keep in touch. December I'm not sure, I might ride to Baja for 7 days. Tks for the invitation!