Afry

Santa ysabel tt to Hideout

Last minute ride, haven't been out in a while - need to check the bike before going to Baja so riding Santa Ysabel tt to Black Canyon to Hideout for a beer back to Ramona by noon if anyone wants to go. Meet at Packard's at 8:30 KUA 8:45.

What time will you hit the hideout? I'm going to go out tomorrow further north but could drop south to grab a beverage with you if the timing is right.

Probably 10-10:30, might run up to the top of Black mtn.

I'd hit it with you buddy but I have my son's football game in the morning. Only three weeks left though, then I'm all yours on Saturdays... :lmaosmiley:

Good morning, I also wanted to check out my bike and had plans to get on my "new to me " bike with new tires and wander a bit to get some saddle time and learn about bike. Would love to wander that direction so I can see new lands. If you are blazing, I may back off to enjoy the new sights as I am an old rookie, but would enjoy the initial guidance and insight into that area. Whether we ride solo or together, see you at Packards, and maybe the hideout too :). cheers. John (black drz400 today)

Getting a late start. Won't get down there in time. Ride safe!

Had a great ride with John and Oliver today - thanks guys!

Arnie, thanks for the guidance today, great roads and good action. Our backyard sure is spectacular! Way to kick it up Oliver as I used the old "didn't want to be riding in your dust" excuse as I fell behind you and Arnie - haha - and thanks for lunch at the Hideout. cheers, John