RobATK94

Nate Harrison grade rd

Just went up in my FJ with my son and saw lots of new warning and no trespass sings and fencing. First few miles had Indian reservation signs that said no trespassing, shooting, or hunting. Also a bunch of sporadic barb wire and chain link fence sections. All the signs stopped closer to the top. Than I started seeing the generic orange and black no trespassing signs attached to trees.

Anyone know the story behind what's going on up there? I am assuming it all pertains to the property just off the road, but we all know what assume does. It's been a few months since I was up there last, so this is all new since than.

People used to go shooting up there, then the signs went up. Of course some of the idiots tore the signs down so more signs and fences are going up.

As you assumed, they apply to what is off the road, not the road itself. As you go up hill, most of what is off to the left is Indian reservation property. Off to the right, and towards the top, there are patches of private property sporadically along the road.