So I bought the 500 from AAKTM. So far I added A skid plate hand guards and radiator guards.Should I get A different oil drain plug?Also looking at what options I have for larger fuel tank.Also what works for gear bag mounted on bike?Giant loop ?

Giant Loop Mojavi is great for the day, and gets weight off your back. I find mine large enough to do Overnights with the addition of Dry Bags. Tools on the left, Water and First Aid on the right. The only thing in my backpack are a wind pull-over and radio.

Joe%20Hauler%207-09%20001%201000w-L.jpg

You asked about Receiver Rails: I bought the Joe Hauler because of the high quality steel. Nothing bends or sags. You can buy cheaper and some swear they are fine. Or was it that they just swear?

B

P.S. Welcome to the Orange Side

I had the cheap hauler, maybe I didn't like it because it I never trusted it. It worked but.

Buy a good one, I switched to with a bike trailer.

I have used an inexpensive harbor freight hauler forever without issue. Vanjoosten even hauled his 950se on it. It may not be as robust as a joe hauler but it works just fine for regular hauling. Besides, even a joe hauler can break. Ask goofy about the one that broke during the baja rally this year and nearly destroyed his bike and his trip.

Broke in Baja.

Definitely would Not use one in an Off-road environment.

You know what they say about assuming, right? It broke on a paved road with no bumps according to goofy. Weld broke.