360adv

CPR and First Aid. Who wants to do a course?

I'm interested but already booked on both of the Oct dates......I'll keep watching the thread.....

Sounds good.

CPR and first aid is always good, but most crashes need more training for traumatic injuries- broken bones, stabilization. Also brain injury assessment- when to call for evac vs self-rescue triage.

Agree 100%

Kudos for doing this

All right, I begged the guy, really for $10 bucks? :grrr: He can do for $58.50 (no simulate or extra time to practice) or $65 with the extra time (he say's the competitors charge $75 for the same course)

Take or let go because he need to organize he's own schedule. We need 8 people until tomorrow afternoon or we can do another one, different day, time the year, with sponsors, fire-eaters, Dj's, jugglers, whatever. But I have to answer the instructor.

Tks for understand.

Confirm ASAP!

Phil (858) 999-6579

Tks

October 5th Sunday $65.00

No picking on ya, but the 5th is a Sunday?

Yeah going cuco all ready, I mean Sunday the 5th

Count me in along with my son Dan, ("fenix" on the site). So there is 2 of your 8. Any idea what time you plan to start?

Should be around 8:30 (I was waiting to confirm with Nathan the instructor) I will send an e-mail list to my customers from 360 and BMW Escondido (they will forward) because here sounds like it's only you, Dan and my self so far : )

Tks everybody, unfortunately we didn't get the min of people required for the course, that said, it's CANCELED!

Maybe we try in some point again.

Phil.

Thanks for trying. I will be watching for a future class. Maybe after everyone gets into desert season there will more interest.