paulmbowers

¡Sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY! N00b ride, September 7th! (Day of In

John- good point...if I am sweep the only time I would pass you is if you got stuck on an obstacle, and I need to maintain momentum...then I would come back and help out....unless you are bowers; then I'll laugh and take a picture

I am thinking the rain will come later in the afternoon tomorrow. I may be in on the XR440 plated.

My Sunday just freed up, I'm in!

I am thinking the rain will come later in the afternoon tomorrow. I may be in on the XR440 plated.

awesome! Reminder to everybody; check here tomorrow before you leave the house... bowers will make the final determination go/no go

Out, sorry. I must of done something to the rear shock. It is so saggy it will fall over. I have to put the back wheel on blocks to keep it up right. I hope lots of noobs show. Have fun!

Ok, we're on.

For planning purposes, the group ride will last a couple hours- you're obviously free to continue riding informally thereafter.

Please don't miss the 0730 riders meeting.

See you there!

Great ride this morning and thank you to all the riders, particularly our leader, sweeper, and president :) Super trails and just the right amount of challenge..... and great seeing the diversity of bikes! I noticed that my "roadie" style of tires should be replaced by some type of knobs (for my old yamaha XT 550 that is now being used on mostly dirt - suggestions welcomed). Cheers, and thanks again. John

Thanks, everyone!

BikeSlut will start a ride report with words and pictures in the ride report forum.