Sign in to follow this  
DustOff

Quick Ramona Trail ride tonight

Just posting up that I'm heading out to Black Mtn Truck Trail for the sunset tonight, probably be at the Santa Ysable truck trail and Black. Mtn Truck trail split at about 6:00 pm tonight. Be great to have some company. CYA there!

Oh Man! DustOff, we've got to hook up. I would have loved to go on this ride. (Why do all the guys think getting up at 0-Dark Thirty is such fun?) I spent the afternoon & evening working on my new-to-me KLR650 setting it up (actually down...you'll see) to my liking. If I'd have finished I'd have been there. Well, the bike's done, need some check out rides to see what falls off. But then I'm tied up for the next two weeks. Soon after I hope you & I can hit Ramona.

Just now seeing this or I would've thrown in....I live in Ramona and ride up there for sunset/brew once a week this time of year.....good post work stress reliever.....

Crawdaddy let's try to make it happen tomorrow evening 9-4-14. I can be at the same spot at 6:00 pm if that works for anyone else. ( Santa Ysable Truck trail and Black. Mtn Truck trail split.) It would be good to meet some of you in person.

Hey You, it would be great if you can make it. If anything falls off your bike, i have great experience looking for stuff on the trail since my wallet and my truck keys both fell out of my unzipped bag last night (D'oh). It was quite interesting looking for them in the dark....... LESSON LEARNED!

Tomorrow night is out (for me)........opening game of NFL with Packers vs. Seahawks.......I'll be riding my couch......

Tonight may be feasible......or Wed of next week......

I would like to do this ride as well. Would Fri night be good. I would ride out from Encinitas. I would like to ride out do some trails in the light/ sunset and then do some trails at night trying out the lights on the bike.

Friday's are rarely good (for me)

I'm game for a ride tonight .........anybody wanna join me??? (you need to bring your own beer - HA! :ohno02::smile_anim::drinks:)

I'll ride tonight! Where and when?? I'd like to touch base with you on the Bar 10 and get your feedback on a couple things.

See you at Packard's by Circle K at 6pm......then we'll roll out Pamo and up Santa Isabel & Black Mtn TTs

See you at Packard's by Circle K at 6pm......then we'll roll out Pamo and up Santa Isabel & Black Mtn TTs

I'm in, c u then.

Checked with the wife and she reminded me I have back to school night. Crap! I am stuck to going fri Have fun. What about guejito truck trail? Can we ride that as well?

I'm on top of the mountain right now! Anyone want to meet up at the split?

Meet Chris and me at Packards at 6 and we'll ride back up again...

I would BUT..... On the last night ride 2 days ago, I found out that my headlight only comes on when I hit my rear break??? That was a ton of fun riding at night like that!! GAS..... BREAK........GAS........BREAK.

Wires are crossed somewhere, but that's not the first timeIi have heard that.

I would BUT..... On the last night ride 2 days ago, I found out that my headlight only comes on when I hit my rear break??? That was a ton of fun riding at night like that!! GAS..... BREAK........GAS........BREAK.

Wires are crossed somewhere, but that's not the first timeIi have heard that.

That does not sound fun.