Downloaded and watched this movie last night. 7000 Kilometers on 500EXC's. Austria to Egypt with no support. Not even a camera crew. They collected all the video themselves. Very impressive and highly recommended.

Mmmm, life does not hold enough peril, let's go look for trouble. Weird

Odd, the need to test ones mortality. :upsidedown:

as good as it gets? just maby. :smile_anim:

More video: Hey CiD, isn't there a KUG sticker at the Lost City of Petra?

PMB, how do they get the remote camera to pan in some of the shots? (non-drone shots when the camera follows them or zooms out) Is that editing or is the camera moving on a small robot?

These guys are badass. THIS is the kind of Adventure Riding that I'm interested in. Their trip makes me wonder what kind of fun SDAR's own sicvic is getting into on his epic trip!

Did anybody else purchase this movie? I'm going to download it but which format? Hm..

The 720p version is $25

The 1080p version is $30

Worth the extra $5?

PMB, how do they get the remote camera to pan in some of the shots? (non-drone shots when the camera follows them or zooms out) Is that editing or is the camera moving on a small robot?

Based only on the bits I saw, it was down in post- the "Ken Burns" effect. They also appeard to have an tracking arm or something.

When I look at these rides, I wonder how they pick their routes- do they take off with a bunch of maps and wing it, or do they have it all planned ahead, then makes minor changes as they go?

The MotoNomad II trailer was recently released!

I totally forgot about these guys. Going to download MN1 tonight.

I generally am not a fan of Lourde, but that song really worked for that trailer!

Here is a cool sort of "behind the scenes" piece on the original Motonomad movie. I downloaded the 1080p version and enjoyed it. Killer scenery and a pretty killer demonstration of what these "small" bikes can do.