"...the last time I went down with four dudes around, it was totally different circumstances...."

As her husband is loading the bike, she says "if you spent all day with 5 guys, you would be walking funny too"

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Quit, your KiLLING ME!!!!!

Hope you are feeling better Miriam.

Oh, what a great ride. Motorcycle ride!

Thanks to Miriam for posting up a ride. Great weather and ride with lunch at the Rong Branch in Julian.

Tdub topping off the TW.

DSCN0849_zps9ba2b0dc.jpg

Gaggle

DSCN0848_zps67f13cd5.jpg

Took Black Canyon out of Ramona

DSCN0850_zps8dafd09b.jpg

DSCN0858_zps197b336b.jpg

DSCN0857_zpsf678e91c.jpg

DSCN0862_zps36cd475e.jpg

DSCN0861_zpscb6b4a0f.jpg

ThumperBob and TDub

DSCN0859_zps3c1cec18.jpg

DSCN0883_zps42592ed0.jpg

DSCN0887_zps2d18ea02.jpg

Bilingual salute

DSCN0888_zps51e53c54.jpg

A turkey ran in front of TDub - later in the ride - nothing to do with this pic. :upsidedown: Evaluation was scraped knee and ankle. Rested in the shade once we made sure moving wouldn't be a problem.

DSCN0889_zpscdc43c12.jpg

The TW got some scratches, too. One zip tie later and the shroud looked like new - sort of.

DSCN0890_zps172ba9e0.jpg

DSCN0892_zps521b214d.jpg

Shot back on 79

DSCN0893_zps2e54829e.jpg

DSCN0894_zpsf0cb32fc.jpg

As we were getting into Descanso, TDub made the smart choice to call hubby as she was feeling nauseous and dizzy.

Thanks for a great ride, a completely uncomfortable silence for second at lunch and just gettin' out there.

Great photos Tom and Ken. Perfect day and a great ride!!! You guys and gal were fun to ride with. Thank you all!!!!

Hmmmm. I don't like stories where people get boo boos. Somebody needs a little more protective gear. I have a pair of dirt boots that I would gladly give if they fit you.

I had an awesome day. Despite the boo-boo and disappointment of not riding all the way home, I had THE BEST DAY EVER!!! Thanks again, guys, for everything! Especially the pictures! I've got hubby thinking about coming out for a ride now that he's seen how awesome this is!! My face hurts from smiling as much as my leg hurts from falling-and that's A-OKAY!!

Hmmmm. I don't like stories where people get boo boos. Somebody needs a little more protective gear. I have a pair of dirt boots that I would gladly give if they fit you.

I'm a 6. I have a pair size 7 that I was given, but they're uncomfortable, I'd be happy to trade them off, or up.

I'm a 6. I have a pair size 7 that I was given, but they're uncomfortable, I'd be happy to trade them off, or up.

These are a pair of Nofear mens size 6.

These are a pair of Nofear mens size 6.

I'm pretty little. I should go shopping and try some different ones-I think I'll have a day or two off from riding to do that.

Please tell us that you are at least having turkey for dinner tonight... :heh:

The turkey was post-crash, not the cause...he was right in front of me on the trail, and I slowed so I wouldn't spook him. Glad you guys saw him...Miriam; heal up, buy some more gear, and keep riding.

To bring everybody else in on the thread title: we were sitting at lunch, and Miriam looks at Tom and says "Tom; your wife looks like a dude"...Ken and I looked at each other like "WTF did she just say".........then we remembered back to when Tom was pulling up, and Theresa "was" going to be with him....instead it was Justin "bromo"...after I realized what she was talking about, we all laughed, but, man.....for a second, there was an awkward silence

I have some unisex knee pads you can have. They might be a bit big for you but if you wore them over gear they would have saved you from the pain of a dirty scab.

Spend a bit of time over on ADVrider (www.advrider.com) in the Flea Market and you'll be able to outfit yourself well on the cheap in no time. People sell their old gear for pennies on the dollar, and if you pull the chick card and show a pic of your booboo you can probably get it all for close to free.

Looks like a great group/ride bummed i missed out but got home from Utah late last night thanks to Vegas traffic. I would be up for a ride sometime this week if any one wold like to do this again.

Btw Tdub i have a new in the package pair of small knee pads you could have for $20 if interested.