[quote name="TdubLady"

Out of control is going out with 5 dudes,

Damn it, I always miss the fun rides although 6 might have been too much for you Haha

[quote name="TdubLady"

Damn it, I always miss the fun rides although 6 might have been too much for you Haha

Gimme a couple weeks and some knee pads and we'll find out! ;-p

[quote name="TdubLady"

Deal after all i wouldn't want your knees getting scratched up going on a ride ;-)

[quote name="TdubLady"

Deal after all i wouldn't want your knees getting scratched up going on a ride ;-)

Again, you mean….wouldn't want them scratched AGAIN.

I think I need a chest protector too. If I ruin my knees, that's all I have left for redeeming qualities……..

Miriam... in "roughly" this order... helmet, gloves, boots, goggles/wrap around shades, knees, elbow, kidney, shoulder, chest, back, hip

That's the way I prioritize anyway... this is assuming your boots cover your shins, otherwise shins come right after or with knee protection.

After your spill I chastised myself for opting for comfort and leaving some gear at home... specifically, knee pads, full boots, and my armor suit. Thanks for the reminder; I always enjoy learning a lesson at someone else's expense

Keep that owie covered and clean, and you'll be healed up in time to ride Jacumba with me

I'm glad to hear my suffering is not in vain.

As soon as I'm fully mobile I will go shopping to see what sizes, etc work for me. I have a feeling youth/junior stuff may work better for me for some things-and maybe save me some money.

I'm healing pretty quickly. Feeling much better today, which means the worst is over. The colors are starting to come in nicely now. I will post pix tomorrow. By then I should have a nice rainbow started.

Getting better every day….post-15619-0-44728000-1398388183.jpgpost-15619-0-12828300-1398388184.jpgpost-15619-0-75660300-1398388184.jpgpost-15619-0-28426900-1398388192_thumb.j

Probably won't be entering any "Best Legs" contests any time soon, though…..

[quote name="TdubLady"

I think I need a chest protector too. If I ruin my knees, that's all I have left for redeeming qualities……..

I have a chest protector you can have if you want it. Maybe some boots too.

Z

[quote name="TdubLady"

I have a chest protector you can have if you want it. Maybe some boots too.

Z

That's awesome thank you. I would love to give it a try. I have a feeling I may have issues with fit because I'm so little….

photo 2.JPGattachicon.gif

I usally get this look from MTN biking !

Yeah, I can crash those too. You probably would've passed me on your MTN bike as slow as I was going....

One week later and my leg…is….GREEN!! :lmaosmiley: The right shin, from knee to ankle is a lovely sick yellow-green!!

I know this means it's healing proper, but ewwwwwww!!

Pix don't do it justice-I tried.

Gangrene, I have a saw.

You are tooooo kind. Might save me some $$ if I only gotta buy one boot!