dirt dame

I need some muscle today.

The battery in my Jeep went toes up, yesterday. Judging from how the vehicle acted, and then the battery charger, I thinkt he battery is shorted. I want to remove it and take it to the local battery supply to be replaced, but I can't physically liftt he battery out of the vehicle. If anybody local is available today, I sure would appreciate some help. Buy you some lunch?

Hey Mimi,

Give me a shout if you still need a hand, I'm in San Marcos and can pop over during lunch. PM me w/ Phone & addy..

Paul

If I was off I'd come up and help out. I'm going to be at work until 16 or 1700 maybe even later knowing this place :/

Hey Mimi,

Give me a shout if you still need a hand, I'm in San Marcos and can pop over during lunch. PM me w/ Phone & addy..

Paul

PM sent.

If you still need help hit me up, I'm just sitting at home resting now. I live just off of El Norte at Washington.

Thanks everyone who responded. It turned out that the neighbor guy drove by and saw me looking at the battery. He usually isn't around during the day, but just happened to be, today. So he helped me. I still got to meet Shooby though, because he was already driving around by the time I had PMd him to tell him that I had gotten some assistance. It was nice to meet him, just the same. :smile_anim: