orange UP

Riding Monday (unplated)

Going to go ride somewhere tomorrow. Haven't made up my mind as to where yet. I'm in Escondido so could stay local, but have never ridden here before. Otherwise will end up out at Lark, Coral or Octotillo. Supposed to be hot out in the desert tomorrow, so if I wind up there will have to be early. Guess I'm just looking to see if anybody else is riding and where at. I'm not the best rider out there, but I manage to get around just tend to be a little slower than others. I've been getting faster though, so who knows.

Going to go ride somewhere tomorrow. Haven't made up my mind as to where yet. I'm in Escondido so could stay local, but have never ridden here before. Otherwise will end up out at Lark, Coral or Octotillo. Supposed to be hot out in the desert tomorrow, so if I wind up there will have to be early. Guess I'm just looking to see if anybody else is riding and where at. I'm not the best rider out there, but I manage to get around just tend to be a little slower than others. I've been getting faster though, so who knows.

If you want to stay local, I'll ride with you. I'm in Vista. Mid morning till whenever works for me...

Cool, I am free all day for the most part. I really wanted to stay local, but have never been there before and was uneasy about going solo. Just let me know what works for you, I am off all day and the wife is taking the kids to the zoo with one of her friends.

Cool, I am free all day for the most part. I really wanted to stay local, but have never been there before and was uneasy about going solo. Just let me know what works for you, I am off all day and the wife is taking the kids to the zoo with one of her friends.

Nice, How's 10am at the top of the court by the ARCO. I'm on a red white and blue Honda.

-Steve

I rode up there yesterday later in the day (from 5-6pm) was pretty fun - ran into a couple other guys on a Honda and a KTM 2 stroke. If anyone wants to link up for an after-work ride in North County I'd like to find a partner - my bike is plated so I can met wherever. But I work 8-5 every weekday, but now the sun is up later I can squeeze in a late one here and there - or on weekends. This upcoming weekend weather is looking cooler temp wise.

It was a good ride. Didn't get any pictures, but definitely had some fun. I was starting to get pretty confident in my riding abilities, but that was all set back a bit by those deep rutted up hills. Ran a fun progression of get offs starting with just a foot slip type drop all the way up to inadvertently ghosting the bike over an obstacle. Bikes ok, I'm ok, and Steve was very patient. Big lesson of the day, DON"T use first gear for nasty hill climbs. Thanks for going out Steve, I learned a lot about my bike and riding skills and was definitely humbled a bit.

It was a good ride. Didn't get any pictures, but definitely had some fun. I was starting to get pretty confident in my riding abilities, but that was all set back a bit by those deep rutted up hills. Ran a fun progression of get offs starting with just a foot slip type drop all the way up to inadvertently ghosting the bike over an obstacle. Bikes ok, I'm ok, and Steve was very patient. Big lesson of the day, DON"T use first gear for nasty hill climbs. Thanks for going out Steve, I learned a lot about my bike and riding skills and was definitely humbled a bit.

Definitely a good ride, let's do it again soon!