Not to interject where I'm not invited, but I would think if the no fly zone is for 3000ft and under it's to keep news choppers and private aircraft from getting in the way of operations. I'm guessing it's pretty easy to see BLM operations from 3,001 feet up.

Interesting comment "not invited". Forum is open to anyone. A pilot would not interfere with there operations to begin with as they would loose their license. So why the no fly zone?

I don't believe in taking away Cliven Bundy's land any more than you do, but I also don't think every action that happens is for covert ops. Sometimes it is just for everyone's safety. Not every midair collision comes from an intentional act.

Not to interject where I'm not invited, but I would think if the no fly zone is for 3000ft and under it's to keep news choppers and private aircraft from getting in the way of operations. I'm guessing it's pretty easy to see BLM operations from 3,001 feet up.

Interesting comment "not invited". Forum is open to anyone. A pilot would not interfere with there operations to begin with as they would loose their license. So why the no fly zone?

I don't believe in taking away Cliven Bundy's land any more than you do, but I also don't think every action that happens is for covert ops. Sometimes it is just for everyone's safety. Not every midair collision comes from an intentional act.

Maybe next they will shut down the roads and not let anyone in as to prevent accidents

About and hour ago a well known communist sympathizer and U.S. Senator Harry Reid said:

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is weighing in on a high-profile dispute between a Nevada cattle rancher and the federal Bureau of Land Management.

“Well, it’s not over,” Reid, D-Nev., told KRNV-TV in Reno on Monday. “We can’t have an American people that violate the law and then just walk away from it. So it’s not over.”

The feds on Saturday released about 400 head of cattle it had seized from Cliven Bundy, whom the bureau says owes more than $1 million in grazing fees for letting his livestock eat on public lands.

States’ rights supporters had showed up to back up Bundy, who contends the government is overreaching and the land around his farm belongs to Nevada. The feds say Bundy’s cows are grazing on habitat of the endangered desert tortoise, which is under their control. Bundy stopped paying monthly grazing fees in 1993.

BLM spokesman Craig Leff told the Associated Press the agency would try to resolve the matter with Bundy “administratively and judicially.”

In a radio interview Monday with Glenn Beck, Bundy said Monday his dispute with the BLM goes beyond livestock grazing.

“I feel it’s a constitutional thing; it’s a state sovereignty thing; it’s a county government thing,” Bundy said, according to the Las Vegas Sun.

I think a revolution is on the rise. These crooked politicians are getting their hand stuck in the cookie jar. To many transactions and proposed transactions coming into the light before they could resolve the Bundy issue.

just noticed this thread...

It's nice to know some members are aware of Agenda 21 and what it implies...

He will lose the land, its only a matter of time.

“The few who understand the system will either be so interested in its profits or be so dependent upon its favours that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that capital derives from the system, will bear its burdens without complaint, and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests.” The Rothschild brothers of London writing to associates in New York, 1863 :smile_anim:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ayb02bwp0

try to debunk the claims made in this film...

Hooray....glad this is getting around.....lots of interesting info here.. .hopefully the public wakes up.