I figured I'd put this out there for all of the riders that have RV's and trailers of all shapes and sizes. I have been in the repair side of the RV industry for close to 14 years now with mobile repair on weekends for 7 years and 7 years of trailer manufacturing from the ground up before those 14 years of repair. Seeing the costs of those parts and supplies continually rise over those 21 years and being the financial softy that I am I am constantly undercutting places of which I'm not allowed to name because I don't want to lose my accounts with them and feel it necessary to pass these savings on to the group. PM me with questions if you just need info from a manufacturer as a do it yourselfer, OEM specific parts are locatable as well and resources for parts are do-able through my wholesale accounts. I am RVIA Master Certified which means that the powers that be think that I know what I'm doing well enough to give me that title, boy do I have them fooled. Unfortunately I'm good at harness electrical issues so I get stuck with everyones stumper jobs at the shop. I'm also good with metal as well as composites. So, if anybody needs a hand with their rig, shoot me a line. I'm always busy so responses may take a little time.

Good to know. I have some deferred maintenance issues on my coach that I've been wanting to get fixed. I just need to see how bad the Obamanation is going to hit my savings accounts when my tax bill comes due in a couple weeks.

I have a motor home that has an electrical issue (short). The wipers are stuck on last time I used it and in turn the engine shut off for no reason a couple times driving it home but it started right back up. If you get down to east county I could use your help. Either that or I need to take into county RV.

I totally understand the tax bill holding pattern. I already paid out. I don't get down to EC that often but the wiper system sounds like a fun one depending on the control system or platform. If it's a Workhorse it could all be related to the chassis bulkhead pass-through. The possibilities are numerous. With my backlog from my accident it might be a good idea to stop by County RV. I'm playing catch up with my regulars now that I'm back to work.