Vacman

Anza borrego overnight trip in "a few weeks"

Hey all, as some of you know my in-laws were unable to make the recent DV ride and I didn't have the most successful trip either. :P.

Because of that I am trying to schedule a camp and ride trip for my in-laws based loosely on the desert dash locations. (Please note: I have absolutely no experience in that area so don't expect a guided tour...more like the gps leading the blind. If someone attends who wants to lead us around, great, but you're under no obligation to do so. I'm totally fine with doing my own exploring versus being led everywhere. I actually prefer it. :))

I don't have a firm schedule yet, but I'm hoping it is within the next few weekends. We would trailer down, do some riding, exploring, and drinking, then ride Sunday and go home. We are not the fastest group and enjoy seeing the sights as much as strafing apexes. Obviously other rides could be put together out of the same camp for A level guys if it works out.

This is an extremely noob friendly ride. In fact, if the ktm is finished I may have a true dirt noob join us on my 250. If you're SDAR you're welcome to attend. I'm putting it out there so those of you who have been kicking around the idea of a ride have been considering a group event and haven't yet attended one can possibly get in on this one. My inlaws are good people and a blast to hang out with.

If I'm free the weekend you choose I'm game, I know the area pretty well and do a lot of noob rides.

Guest Crusty

Lurking.

Sounds fun. I know my way around.

If i'm off work I'd love to join in the fun. Still have not been able to get the Husky out to visit dirt.

Hmmm...Lurking, could be a good introduction to an overnighter

Man this sounds great. I'm lurking to see if the planets align...