kkug

KUG,s Mystery Ride #2 3-22-23-14

I think I'm 90% in. Who is trailering down? If somebody wants to carpool let me know. I'm leaving from el Cajon.

If you are on the the fence for this ride, here is what we do, we ride, we eat , we drink a beer or two, we laugh, we sleep, we eat, and we ride some more. If you need more than this go to Vegas.

CiD

I'm in if y'all got room for one more. One of the few weekends I've got off and it's been way too long since I've done an overnighter.

WOW we have sixteen possible riders who want to join the conga line . I better start getting the maps out !!

What do we need to bring for food? Is there stops for lunch and dinner or are we packing that with us?

What do we need to bring for food? Is there stops for lunch and dinner or are we packing that with us?

We will stop and buy something to cook out at the campout on Sat nite. Bring trail snaks. We will ride to breakfast Sunday morning. Bring plenty of water.

One week from tomorrow. Tracy, we will miss you buddy :hmmph:

Hate to say it but I'm out. Looks like I'll have to work after all. I'll try to get in on the next one!

Ok 95% now. I'll pick up my tent and sleeping pad this week. Still planning to bring my bike down it the truck and I got room for at least one more leaving from El Cajon. Anyone need a ride?

Ok picked up my tent and sleeping pad plus posted my plans for a weekend overnighter ride to Facebook. No looking back now I'm 100% in.

Ok picked up my tent and sleeping pad plus posted my plans for a weekend overnighter ride to Facebook. No looking back now I'm 100% in.

Tree did you find a tent that was long enough for you. ??? Beezz got one but it was too short for him .

Hey folks, I'm out. I'm riding next week Tues-Sun to, in, from DV with both bikes and could use the weekend to tighten up some loose ends, score some points with mama-san, etc.

Have fun!

Picking up the Baja (mud) ravaged 350 tonight from AAKTM (fork seals/wheel bearings/valve check/etc.).......

Looking forward to the adventure.

Might be big enough as it's a two person tent may have to sleep diagonal or in the fetal position but it will work. Was looking at the plus sized tents at REI but went cheap instead so we'll see how it works. Looks like I have beezzz and sicvic coming down with me so we the truck is full now.

I'm totally bummed, but I'm out because I couldn't get Sunday off. I plan on making one of these in the near future.

Make shure you make some provision to Carry our dinner and your beverages of choice to the camp site.

Some thing like a milk crate or off road trailer or duffel bag or something. :smile_anim:

Rigga is in Hawaii so we're not going to get the same support we had before..........

Then it happened.........we pulled into a campsite near the top of Toro Peak.........and Rigga is sitting there with LOADS of beer/wine/Tequila, chips & salsa, steaks, firewood, tunes, etc., etc..... :ohno02:

Catch phrase for the night, "So THIS is camping" :lmaosmiley:

IMAG1705_zps0ccb9fe2.jpg

IMAG1706_zps2480e25b.jpg

IMAG1707_zps167f7e56.jpg

Arnie took Dan's jeep down and picked up Todd (bike stayed down the hill for the night) and the frivolity/boozing/burning/BBQing began........ :drinks::dance2: suddenly it was 1am and...... :crazy:

IMAG1709_zpsd19652d6.jpg

We woke up this morning and Dan ground beans/made us fresh coffee.......who is this guy?!?

A few of us rode the additional ~2 miles up to Toro Peak

IMAG1711_zpsd6c3e320.jpg

I am taking one firelog. Can someone else bring one ? or two :thumbsup_anim:

I'll pack one.

Hey, if there is still room I would like to come. I can tie on a fire log as well.

steve

619 200 8383