Sign in to follow this  
MARTOON

Baja Fun Run to Mikes

Well gang this my first post :lol: Big thanks to Metal Twister for your help on my pc. and for posting my Baja ride last June . Ninteen riders 7 flat tires and just a GREAT time.....I'm posting my next ride to Mikes Sky Rancho on Dec 1st and 2nd .This ride is about 300 miles 150 aech day entry is $120 E-mail me for more INFO.............

Well gang this my first post :unsure:

Under your name is says that this is post #2. Welcome to the site. I have to work that weekend so I cannot go. Martoon are you the guy with the coyote tail on your bike that rode Grapevine/ Jasper TT with me a couple months ago?

Well gang this my first post :lol:

Under your name is says that this is post #2. Welcome to the site. I have to work that weekend so I cannot go. Martoon are you the guy with the coyote tail on your bike that rode Grapevine/ Jasper TT with me a couple months ago?

No tail on my 520 or 950 :) Ya I guess my first post was about the pemix at ojos...

Well gang this my first post :unsure:

No tail on my 520 or 950 :blink: Ya I guess my first post was about the pemix at ojos...

Glad to see ya got this posting thing figured out!!!!!! welcome, Great group here Jim. I bet you will find 5 or 6 that you already know by thier real names. Have fun! Thanks Randy for getting Martoon set up so quickly. As far as the ride goes, I am going to have to see how the back is feeling when it gets closer to the date. Bob

Well gang this my first post :blum3:

No tail on my 520 or 950 :lol: Ya I guess my first post was about the pemix at ojos...

Glad to see ya got this posting thing figured out!!!!!! welcome, Great group here Jim. I bet you will find 5 or 6 that you already know by thier real names. Have fun! Thanks Randy for getting Martoon set up so quickly. As far as the ride goes, I am going to have to see how the back is feeling when it gets closer to the date. Bob

Sounds good, only done Mike's once before, would like to go with a SDAR group. I'll email you.