KTMrad

SDAR Stickers...Getting the Ball Rolling

I'm talking to Bikeslut....his father in law does designs...so we're working on getting a possible revised SDAR logo and some other Shut Up and Ride stickers made.

Hope to have stickers within a month.

Here's the Sweep Team artwork I created a few years ago and made into some laminated cards for bikes.

sweepteam-small.png

File(s):

Illustrator (Vector File)

PNG

PDF

Here's the oval that I created:

sdar-oval01.png

Files(s):

PDF

Use them if you'd like, if not, that's ok too.

The oval one looks good. Perhaps mention the website address in smaller letters around the edge?

I'll take a few!

Thanks Roger....I need to have some of those sweep placards made also.

I like that Sweep Team logo. Would make us look down right official out there.

My wife is a graphic designer and she could donate sum time. I'll have her summit sum logos for stickers. See if you like em.

To all; suggestions will help Ralph generate some logos, so please keep them coming.

He did the "Mayflower" logo for the moving company way back in the day, was on the "rather fight than switch" cigarette ads, and currently is doing a lot of pinup art burchart.com for some pictures

So; if you want the website included, post up

If you want die-cut; post it

If you want a mountain scene...adv bike...jump, wheelie, whatever, let me know, and we'll see what he comes up with

I agree with the club web-site in any logo

Kind of on the fence about "shut up and ride" but that could be a different sticker

He is probably already poking around the site, so let him know

Die cut sounds good. I would be in for $20-30 worth of ovals. I also like Dan's idea of the web site on the sticker. How about negative in the black oval.

post-13851-0-05821700-1393383386_thumb.j

Kind of on the fence about "shut up and ride" but that could be a different sticker He is probably already poking around the site, so let him know

I would like a separate "shut up and ride" sticker. Still like the idea of die-cut for that too, though. Great for helmets and other not so flat surfaces.

Here's a few my wife wiped up real quick. They can be switched around or ad any pics or lettering if wanted. let me know what you guys think! Brando.

post-14875-0-78749400-1393385807_thumb.j

post-14875-0-14199300-1393385838_thumb.j

post-14875-0-68614300-1393385853_thumb.j

+1 on the last one! I like the vintage bike look

Vintage bike for us older folk. Need one 2 feet dia for the toy hauler

When you say modern bike you must mean KTM as the others big three haven't made a modern dual sport bike in a while. Really not meant to be a troll post just funny so crusty no comments please. LOL

The bike pictured looks mid-eighties to me; and yes, I was alive in mid-eighties...but I like that bike, in a nostalgic way

Beta, KTM, Husky, WR250R, even a DRZ is more modern, but it's a nice sticker none-the-less

As for die cut-i get my superman logos for $6 @ Parkway Plaza. If somebody comes up with a basic die-cut we could download, i'll ask what he would charge for 20 or so

I also have a sign shop and work that made all the stickers for my ZX-11 in reflective sticker material...that was awesome, but in my current position, I need to be REALLY careful of that stuff

and yes, I was alive in mid-eighties...

I bet you were still a cranky old man in the mid-eighties huh gerg.gif

I like the classic Red on White San Diego Adventure Riders rectangular sticker. I agree a more modern bike would make that last circle pic epic!

Those are all awesome. I'd love to see one with the web address instead of shut up and ride. I will rock them regardless of what you guys choose however. :)