KTMrad

Issues with SDAR Site Upgrade ? Post Here

It's got to be a computer settings issue then. IT, any help here??

It's got to be a computer settings issue then. IT, any help here??

Same computer, using Google Chrome instead of IE and it works.

I advise everyone to use firefox, safari, or google chorme or Opera as webroser.

The best one in my opinion is firefox and opera.

Ther are most secure (keeps from virussus) and they render the websites better.

Seems to be back to normal now.

AND!

I just received a notification!

Well, it doesn't work at home....so I guess I'm still in the same boat?

Multi works fine for me using chrome. Just select them and then click on "more reply options."

Got this error when trying to multiquote 3 posts:

You have posted more than the allowed number of quoted blocks of text

All these Web Crawl events will eventually drive users away from the content and community.

Hey Oracle, I got the multi-quote function to work in the Death Valley thread. I had to play with it a bit to learn how it functioned but it seemed to work okay. Try quoting this if you can

EDIT: I should also add that there is a limit to the number of posts you can can quote. I believe you can only quote 2 posts but I may be mistaken. Either way, there is a limit and you will get an error message if you attempt too large of a quote/multi-quote.

To be or not to be.

It wasn't working for me before either, but appears to be now.

Hey guys I am sorry you are experiencing an issue.

Try to use chrome or Firefox as you web-browser.

If this doesn't fix the issue then you might have already used you quote limit for the day.

Let me know if there are other issues.

Hey Oracle, I got the multi-quote function to work in the Death Valley thread. I had to play with it a bit to learn how it functioned but it seemed to work okay. Try quoting this if you can

EDIT: I should also add that there is a limit to the number of posts you can can quote. I believe you can only quote 2 posts but I may be mistaken. Either way, there is a limit and you will get an error message if you attempt too large of a quote/multi-quote.

To be or not to be.

If this doesn't fix the issue then you might have already used you quote limit for the day.

You can now quote as much as you want at least up to 1000 times a day

All these Web Crawl events will eventually drive users away from the content and community.

I am sorry you are experiencing problems.

We are tying to fix all the issues to accommodate the members needs.

We just did a massive upgrade to make all the functions keep working on newer computers and phones.

Thanks for your understanding.

To be or not to be.

To be or not to be.

You can now quote as much as you want at least up to 1000 times a day

I am sorry you are experiencing problems.

We are tying to fix all the issues to accommodate the members needs.

We just did a massive upgrade to make all the functions keep working on newer computers and phones.

Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks for fixing the multiquote and all your hard work on the site. I know it's not easy dealing with forum software and all the little bugs that pop up with each new release.

FYI I'm using chrome and everything works as intended I believe.

Still no email notifications on my end, but NOW they are working in the upper right corner of the forum, just no email

I just got an email notifying me of a new PM.

Still no email notifications on my end, but NOW they are working in the upper right corner of the forum, just no email

I just got an email notifying me of a new PM.

It must have been a new evening.

Please check your notification settings in your "control panel" and make sure you have the proper items turned on.

Please let me know If there is anything still not working. :exclamation:

I am here to help you with any IT questions and/or website issues. :bigeyed:

Note: When you have an issue with the site it would be very helpful to state what time you discovered the issue and how often if applicable. :ohno02:

Thank you for helping me fix the site to your needs. :upsidedown:

Pieter de Vries :smile_anim:

logicalwebhost :coolio:

I cannot copy and paste to the website. I purchased a new computer and have now had their tech support remotely try it and the computer works, but not the paste option.

They suggested that I try using Chrome instead of IE. Now it works.

I cannot copy and paste to the website. I purchased a new computer and have now had their tech support remotely try it and the computer works, but not the paste option.

They suggested that I try using Chrome instead of IE. Now it works.

I advise everyone to use firefox, safari, or google chorme or Opera as webroser.

The best one in my opinion is firefox and opera.

Ther are most secure (keeps from virussus) and they render the websites better.

try to download the images and loading them from your computer instead of coping and pasting.

Also can you copy and past text? if so than you might not be able to copy and past images from photobucket.

Paste doesn't work for me either. For example, if I write something in Word, cut it, and then attempt to paste it in a thread, it won't work. I've tried all three of the paste options.